Iphone people with iphone os of 3.1.3 you can now jailbreak

justinwebb

So i know a few people on here have the newer 3gs's and cant jailbreak due to 3.1.3 well that is no longer the case. This will not unlock though so if you are on 3.1.2 or lower dont upgrade if you want to use on a different carrier. Its simple to do here is the link http://spiritjb.com/

any questions just ask away

iphone guru how do I get my back button to work again? everything else works just not it. I have to re start my phone just to get it back to the home screen since the damn button at the bottom won't work. Can I take it apart and see if the connection is bad?

apple is probably going to rape me and make me buy a new one if I take it to them to see if they can fix it.

Since this seems to be the Apple thread anyway (and I do have an iPhone now)....

My brother-in-law gave me his Macbook Pro while we were in Toronto. He basically got a new Mac, wanted to give this one to my sister-in-law. Thought it has a bad hard drive, swapped in another, same issue of it has a file folder with a ? on it about 20 seconds after being on.

I haven't researched a single thing on it. I can hear the DVD drive grinding away in a very unhappy manner, making me believe it is shot. This thing has been dropped several times, so who knows the extent of the damage. Any place for cheap Mac parts? I'll likely have to swap out the DVD drive at a minimum. Any hints, quick links, before I waste extra research time?