Nice to meet you.

Alex L.

Had the brick out for the first time tonight, woman riding shotgun. Leaving Wendy's, I got up to 41 pretty quick in a 35. I check the rearview just in time to see the red and blues. Fuck.

The officer comes to the door, tells me my tails are out, takes my license and registration. I look over at her and she says, wide-eyed, "That's my dad". This is the first time I've had any communication with him.

He comes back, hands me my shit, verbal warning, we're on our way. I don't know if he saw her or not or if her recognized my name; if so, he didn't say shit. I couldn't help but laugh.

Cliffs: pulled over the first night out with my new car by my girlfriend's dad with her in the car.

lol That sucks. Awhile back, my gf'd dad was visiting (mom was showing up the next day) and we went for a ride in the supra to alum creek. First time he'd rode with in it. We were on the hilly backside and I had sped up to about 80 for the hill and right on the other side, right after my damn gf jinxed me with, "You better slow down, you're gonna get a ticket", there was a damn cop. There's a bit more to the story, but that's the jist.

Your G/F's dad makes a fuckin shitty ass cop if he didn't even notice his own daughter in the car with you. With that being said it doesn't sound like you have much to worry about. Funny story though....