lets talk riding pants

Hoblick

whats a nice pair of STREET riding pants.

something with some protection, and comfort.

been looking into the riding jeans, icon, shift, coretech, alpinestar, joe rocket...

are these worth the money?

what options do i have outside of those?

something that doesnt get to hot on summer days, something that is over the boot.

suggest away, and if you have a pair of riding jeans / pants, please give me a review. thanks in advance

I just bought a pair of FieldSheer leather pants with the built in knee protection and padding in the hips.

I've looked at jeans before and may still get a pair for casual riding but my thought on them was

if you're gonna spend over a hundred dollars on jeans, might as well go another hundred for something

that is more durable. I mean does anyone really know if the riding jeans provide any more real protection then regular jeans??

These are the pants I just got...

fieldsheer-pants.jpg

I have a pair of the Cortech riding pants that look like jeans but much thicker they, have armor and leather in the the knee area and leather in the butt area on the inside for extra protecction.

I like them very much for around town ridding.

i have two pair of riding pants one is a set of teknic insulated pants for cold weather and when it rains to keep my office pants dry

but for the weekend i have a pair of motogp leather pants

i had a little tip in a parking lot once with just regular jeans on, the pants were fine but i still skinned the knee underneath from the impact.

so when i do wear regular pants i stick a set of shin knee pads on under the pant

I've got the Icon jeans and I wear the leg armor under them. but Icon is for parking lot stunters so you prolly shouldnt get them

I have 4 pairs of Icons now.. 2 pairs of Anthem jeans, pair of camo strongarms, and a pair of Arc Textile pants.. Got to love the clearence rack at kneedraggers.. I got the Anthems for $50 a piece and the Strongarm for $30..

Do I get more stunter points because I bought them at Kneedraggers?:D

I have 4 pairs of Icons now.. 2 pairs of Anthem jeans, pair of camo strongarms, and a pair of Arc Textile pants.. Got to love the clearence rack at kneedraggers.. I got the Anthems for $50 a piece and the Strongarm for $30..

Do I get more stunter points because I bought them at Kneedraggers?:D

Fuck yeah. We all know that you are a fuckin squid. Especially since you ride a Busa. They dont turn ya know:lol: