Red Bull gives you wings.

Habitual Sinner

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Words: French Press.

Honestly makes about the best cup of coffee you are likely to have. Grind fresh, and enjoy the aroma and amazing head of caramel-esque foam that appears. Press and enjoy.

I keep a press and grinder at work, due to my hours, and so I'm not forced to drink the swill they call coffee. Usually have 4-5 varieties of beans at any time.

Currently sitting on some freshly roasted Kopi Luwak & Kona for next week.

:cool:

Stop it you are getting my panties all wet! I really need to visit you during my lunch break instead of going to starcrack and just getting espresso shots on ice.

2 Words: French Press.

Honestly makes about the best cup of coffee you are likely to have. Grind fresh, and enjoy the aroma and amazing head of caramel-esque foam that appears. Press and enjoy.

I keep a press and grinder at work, due to my hours, and so I'm not forced to drink the swill they call coffee. Usually have 4-5 varieties of beans at any time.

Currently sitting on some freshly roasted Kopi Luwak & Kona for next week.

:cool:

We should start a coffee thread. I haven't seen one recently anyway.

I work near Stauf's so I go there a lot to get beans.

Back on topic, I think my GF is addicted to Red Bull. I only ever gave much thought to the Java Monster drinks.

Notice at Speedway they always have racks of Monster that is never sold, yet they struggle to keep Rockstar in stock (sometimes out of stock...ugh). If only they'd dump a row of Monster and put Rockstar in its place, they could have happier customers.

because they have specials on rockstar all the damn time and almost never have a special deal in monster..

half green monster/ half jager

If you are a real caffeine junkie get 1 glass bottle of bawls and a can of those penguin caffeinated mints. Bawls you can buy at microcenter and the mints you can usually buy at Meijer in the checkout lanes. Drop 3 Cinnamon mints into the bottle and drink it quickly. See what happens...

If you are a real caffeine junkie get 1 glass bottle of bawls and a can of those penguin caffeinated mints. Bawls you can buy at microcenter and the mints you can usually buy at Meijer in the checkout lanes. Drop 3 Cinnamon mints into the bottle and drink it quickly. See what happens...

I'd bet you $20 nothing happens to me.. :p

PS: MicroCenter no longer has Bawls...:( EPIC FAIL.

Used to buy a case every now and then an keep them chill for work.

I think I am addicted to some sort of energy drink.

I drink either one Monster Blue/Redbull per day. I used to drink Rockstar religiously though.

On a side note, if you think those are good, go to GNC and buy the drinks called "Redline". They are seriously fucking ridiculous. I drank one and my chest felt like it was going to explode. Apparently the FDA wants to take this shit off the market.

I think I am addicted to some sort of energy drink.

I drink either one Monster Blue/Redbull per day. I used to drink Rockstar religiously though.

On a side note, if you think those are good, go to GNC and buy the drinks called "Redline". They are seriously fucking ridiculous. I drank one and my chest felt like it was going to explode. Apparently the FDA wants to take this shit off the market.

I had it once before as well, and thought I was going to die.