I need you my sweets (no5.0knowledgegtfo)

Miller

It won't work.... Call spec and price a new disk, I'm guessing it will be close to the same price that you were willing to pay for a used 10k mile disk, even if its not that cheap, then you will be 100% sure that Dover's won't work.

Oh and if your willing to drive to Chillicothe I have a spec stage 2 disk here you can have, I can send you pics via cell phone, it was still holding behind a 600 wheel cobra. Just pm your number and ill get you the pics.

Oh and if your willing to drive to Chillicothe I have a spec stage 2 disk here you can have, I can send you pics via cell phone, it was still holding behind a 600 wheel cobra. Just pm your number and ill get you the pics.

Thanks a stage 2 should hold up also but after speaking with the spec mustang guru he said no way will the 03-04 clutch fit into the setup I got. He also proceeded to tell me when I told him my setup that I "need to throw that centerforce in the garbage and get something with some real clamping power". Love dudes like this haha

Edited by Miller

Thanks a stage 2 should hold up also but after speaking with the spec mustang guru he said no way will the 03-04 clutch fit into the setup I got. He also proceeded to tell me when I told him my setup that I "need to throw that centerforce in the garbage and get something with some real clamping power". Love dudes like this haha

Definitely no 03/04 Cobra clutch for you. Just won't work. As far as the centerforce being junk, I wouldn't say that. I'd say that the King Cobra disk is what the issue was for you. I have the spec 3 in my Cobra and it chatters a little, just need to bring it out a little higher than the stock clutch when taking off from a light. It holds like a champ right now, just need to actually follow the break in procedure.

Definitely no 03/04 Cobra clutch for you. Just won't work. As far as the centerforce being junk, I wouldn't say that. I'd say that the King Cobra disk is what the issue was for you. I have the spec 3 in my Cobra and it chatters a little, just need to bring it out a little higher than the stock clutch when taking off from a light. It holds like a champ right now, just need to actually follow the break in procedure.

I agree with you on that, he works for spec so of course he's gotta down centerforce. Although, if it came down to it and I had the money for either setup I would take the spec. I'll keep my eyes peeled this week and see what I can find.

I agree with you on that, he works for spec so of course he's gotta down centerforce. Although, if it came down to it and I had the money for either setup I would take the spec. I'll keep my eyes peeled this week and see what I can find.

I'd run the spec as well, because I am :) It's just that when I have seen the dual friction hold 100's of hard passes on a 450 wheel fox body that weighs around 3500 with driver, I have to give it some credit.

Well Tyler I wanted to thank you again for the free clutch. Went for a run today and made short work of it with just 1/4 throttle pulls. Could be a clutch cable/quadrant adjustment I'll check that tomorrow. Still it's nice to be rolling again - thanks.