1991 HONDA CBR F2 NO TRADES - $2200 (Bucyrus)

Disclaimer

http://mansfield.craigslist.org/mcy/1051961364.html

I don't even know the guy, but I thought the ad was funny.

'91 Honda CBR. 24,000 miles.NO TRADES. Clean title. Lots of new parts (Bearings, cables, chain, sprockets, battery, brake pads, and more). Good tires. Runs great. Pipe is really loud and obnoxious. Needs replaced.

Body is complete. But is also 18 years old.NO TRADES. So don't expect a new 18 year old bike. Carbs need a little work. Seems to run rich. And it's a little cold blooded.

Lots of powdercoated parts.NO TRADES. This would be a great beginner bike, or commuter. Very reliable. No problems.

Any questions NO TRADES call or text 419 569 0440 or email me.

Pictures are not too good. NO TRADES. Camera phones suck.

NO TRADES.NO TRADES. Unless you are trading government issue greenish paper with a value adding up to an agreed amount.NO TRADES. For example 25 $100 bills. or 125 $20 bills. I don't need a snowblower, lawn mower,leaf blower, or plumbing work done. I can fix my own car. And i don't need a set of 1972 El Camino hubcaps. Don't text me 300 times in some gibberish language i can't understand. Example: "yo dawg, u stil gots da byke 4 sell?" thats not even english. NO TRADES. Don't waste my time with lowball offers or trades. As in don't ask me if i want pics of your RM suzuki. So don't email me and tell me it's not worth what i am asking. make me an offer. NO TRADES. i have no need for a 1987 S-10 with 187,000 miles. And don't ask me to pull the add because you want it,. but your tax return hasn't show up. Then text me and say "yo i gotsta back on out ov did deal. i gots a 03 600rr fo tha same pryce. sorry 4 da inconvieniences". or some shit like that.

yes, it says NO trades everywhere. must have had 30 people who cannot read, or spell for that matter, ask to trade. It's not gonna happen.

You think he'd trade for my collection of vintage cologne bottles? :lol:

Maybe if there's a bottle of Sex Panther in there.

"What is that?! It smells like a turd covered in burnt hair!"

its made with bits of real panther, so you know its good...

its a formidable scent.