Ouch Apple, step up, do what is right.

SpaceGhost

I don't like the bumper fix, but at the least, Apple should be handing every customer a free $29 bumper (that cost $.25 to make in China) of their choice with every iPhone4.

http://video.consumerreports.org/services/player/bcpid21495733001?bctid=111613310001

that only fixes the 1 issue, the proximity sensor issue is just as bad IMO. I may be keeping my 3GS. Apple can't blame AT&T for this one.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that I can't watch the video you posted from my 4g makes the phone a triple fail. :lol:

Honestly, I haven't had any problems yet with it. The screen looks way better and it's faster. FaceTime is cool. Really the only reason I cared to get one early was the resale value on the 3GS was still good. Pay 200 for 4g. Sold 3GS on eBay. Profit.

I'm a little over a week into ownership of the iPhone 4 and have experienced no issues under normal use. I did test the "deathgrip" today and was able to make my service completely go away. I have no proximity issues thus far and cell service about normal if I am not purposely holding the phone weird.

I do plan to get a case anyway, though I agree its kind of shitty to only say "don;t hold it that way" or "here, buy this cover we sell" as a solution.

I don't like the bumper fix, but at the least, Apple should be handing every customer a free $29 bumper (that cost $.25 to make in China) of their choice with every iPhone4.

http://video.consumerreports.org/services/player/bcpid21495733001?bctid=111613310001

that only fixes the 1 issue, the proximity sensor issue is just as bad IMO. I may be keeping my 3GS. Apple can't blame AT&T for this one.

Maybe they should just make a working phone the first time? Way to be ahead of the curve apple.

Please name a better phone AT&T carries than the iPhone.

Their Android selection sucks. So if you want AT&T, it's the best you can get. We wanted AT&T (better deal than anyone else), so my wife and I sport 3GS phones.

Seriously people, it's a freaking phone.

I'd like to point out to the Droid fan boi clan that I stayed out of the Droid X thread. I have no business in that thread. Now this thread is off topic thanks to the android fan boi clan. The title of this thread is not Droid vs iPhone. It was an apple discussion about a device you don't own, and a couple of issues it has. The difference between me and you fan boi fucks for android is I post about the faults of the iPhone and it short falls along with what I think is good. But all I hear from you fan boi people is oh the next phone is bad ass and the droid is better. The droid has just as many issues as an iPhone. Step back and look who is a fan boi now.

Bottom line, shit is off topic. It's old.

you made a thread about a device having MAJOR problems, I suggested a different device that would not have that problem of not getting signal. droid has nothing to do with it, it's the hardware.

it's stupid to compare the OS droid to THE PHONE iphone4. if you could put the iphone4 OS on other devices then it could be compared.

and I don't think I was being a droid fan boi, because every other decent touch screen phone outside of iphone uses android...