group ride this weekend

that dude

understood.

i'll keep monitoring this thread. if people change their minds, post up. i'll post if/when i leave for that area... there are some sections of the roads in that area that is worth hitting up again, if only for a couple hours. i rode from north royalton to mentor at 11pm... yeah, that was good times. lol

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuckin lame. im goin out whether or not! i dont kow why ppl are droping out if they went out today. i dont care if anybody else goes... i have been waiting and gauranteeeeee i will be out somewhere. we dont have to hit hyways or twisties hard but fuck lets get out!!

post up when you go so those of us heading out know where to look for you. if you're not riding the bike you have under your screenname, post up a quick description.

post up when you go so those of us heading out know where to look for you. if you're not riding the bike you have under your screenname, post up a quick description.

im in akron and will go south if i dont have anybody to ride with.

from 1 to 4 PM will be at it's warmest (in the 50's)

why don't we meet by noon?

ideally, Skrewloose will join us after he gets his business done tomorrow so he can lead us through the roads. i wish i had a GPS so i could just map out roads that look good.

anyways, we can wander around the parks area.

im in akron and will go south if i dont have anybody to ride with.

oh, if you're already down that far, you shouldn't even be on here. i'd be riding down past canton (556, 536, 148, parts of 800, etc) if at all possible, but it's too far of a ride to get there right now.

believe me, the roads i'm talking about don't hold a candle to what you have near you. i'd advise you to just hit up those roads. I heard 536 is in crap shape, but 556 is supposed to be fine.

i have lived in cbus for 3 years so i dont know where to go up here and i would like to find some ppl to ride with that arent 2 hours away. honestly i am the guy that doesnt care, i just like havin somebody that enjoys a nice ride.

oh, if you're already down that far, you shouldn't even be on here. i'd be riding down past canton (556, 536, 148, parts of 800, etc) if at all possible, but it's too far of a ride to get there right now.

believe me, the roads i'm talking about don't hold a candle to what you have near you. i'd advise you to just hit up those roads. I heard 536 is in crap shape, but 556 is supposed to be fine.

its always more fun if you have others with you. i would personlay rather ride up north with people than by myself all the damn time.

that dude will ride with you jester..lets meet up somewhere off 224, then head up 77 to meet jbot..at least there will be 3 of us..what happened to fucking everybody, its gonna be f-n beautiful out..c mon people suck it up i promise you will regret not going out, i was out yesterday in a t and textile

^^not gonna happen bro-its typically a lot of vendors selling new shit for more or the same price..bunch of cruisers shit saddle bags and gear..the used shit, well is used shit..dont know if it works, and theres no return policy..watch what you buy is all im saying