How close is the evo

Sam1647545489

I cant not see youtube at work so tell me cause now more of the truth is slowly coming out. He said when you dig raced him he was pretty even until he hit fuel cut in third and missed fourth???

So again since I can not see the video right now did he hit fuel cut or miss a shift in that race???

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell that faggot to come back out, if he is so dead set on his shit being faster than why in the fuck does he keep talking through you Steve? For christ sakes sounds like a pussy to me.

he is on cr too...

heres his intro thread..

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80855

lol. that didn't really go well for him.

WOW did not know he even was on here lol...

No the latest is he knows both the gti and bmw can beat him but he does not want to race anymore ( esp for money) until he gets his head work done ???

well hopefully he will chime in here i will tell him to get on and post up now that I know he is a member :)

No that's my buddy eddies blue/purpleish colored evo that's slow as dirt in a straight line.

The said evo is sold740s old evo.... which was slow as a dog too(sorry rob)

Ah thanks. Couldn't tell what color the evo was in the video, looked like a dark blue / black. Guess it was black.

okay lets get a couple things straight the evo was making only 240 when rob had it and now its tuned right but the evo is stock except exhaust... second your a bitch for calling me a pussy shut your mouth unless you know the story. no shit i know there faster than me im pretty much stock and im going against a turboed 302 idc if your on 13 pounds your still making a shit tone more power than me so considering your car weighs 600 lbs less than mine and your running slicks i think it makes me not a bitch to race you when i know i was gonna get beat. and second im sure youll race me IF i did get my head built because ill only be making an extra like 30 or 40 hp.. and last i didnt say i hung i said i did way better than i thought i would have done theres a difference.

okay lets get a couple things straight the evo was making only 240 when rob had it and now its tuned right but the evo is stock except exhaust... second your a bitch for calling me a pussy shut your mouth unless you know the story. no shit i know there faster than me im pretty much stock and im going against a turboed 302 idc if your on 13 pounds your still making a shit tone more power than me so considering your car weighs 600 lbs less than mine and your running slicks i think it makes me not a bitch to race you when i know i was gonna get beat. and second im sure youll race me IF i did get my head built because ill only be making an extra like 30 or 40 hp.. and last i didnt say i hung i said i did way better than i thought i would have done theres a difference.

not sure who your talking to but ughh KID[/byou just hit puberty acting hard isant gonna work..expecially over the internet...

but hey they have all big nice cars how about u race my little pos NEON? i made 260hp on the dyno just a few weeks ago pics an videos on cr to show too....

and uh still tryin to figure out where you see bus lengths? ill more than glad to do a dig again to show you a fucked up and on that roll i stayed right next to him untill his top end. dude i have a fuckin 16g turbo he has a 35r. dude the gti and bmw are both nasty cars but i think i did pretty fuckin good for what i have.

not sure who your talking to but ughh KID[/byou just hit puberty acting hard isant gonna work..expecially over the internet...

but hey they have all big nice cars how about u race my little pos NEON? i made 260hp on the dyno just a few weeks ago pics an videos on cr to show too....

lol im not acting hard would you not be getting pissed if someone starting saying shit without even hearing the other story?