Alright CR folks, I need some help

Casper

07 Camry 3.5: http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/reviews/rt2530b.shtml

60-0 126 feet.

05 A4 (though really 06 from pics/descriptions): http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/reviews/rt2434.shtml

60-0 125 feet

Show me direct comparisons from equal sources. :) And there is more than just 60-0. Brake fade, feel, stops from higher speeds, etc all play part in breaking.

I'm trying to find info for 2009. The brakes and suspension were upgraded. But here's 07:

2007 Camry SE 60-0 120'

Quoted from Motor Trend

http://autos.yahoo.com/2007_toyota_camry_se_v6-performance/

You're quoting XLE info, which is just the luxury version. The SE is the sport edition with larger brakes, stiffer suspension, etc.

Like I said, I'd be happy to meet you at a track if you think your wife's car performs better.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to find info for 2009. The brakes and suspension were upgraded. But here's 07:

2007 Camry SE 60-0 120'

Quoted from Motor Trend

http://autos.yahoo.com/2007_toyota_camry_se_v6-performance/

You're quoting XLE info, which is just the luxury version. The SE is the sport edition with larger brakes, stiffer suspension, etc.

Like I said, I'd be happy to meet you at a track if you think your wife's car performs better.

Find me an apples to apples comparison.

My wife isn't going to let me track her daily driver...no way. Go race Jones. :)

My wife isn't going to let me track her daily driver...no way. Go race Jones. :)

All things being equal, I guess he has to compare it to a B8 A4.....:p

Which if he drove once, would never step foot into his Crapry again.

LOL

Camry's being better than A4's.

LOL

Thanks, I needed that.

Find me a comparison test in ANY magazine that puts the A4 in the same class as the Camry. There is a reason, they aren't.

heyy no wayy here comees aaron to nut swing off the vw/audi croud... didnt see that one coming :jerkit: :jerkit: so gay it needed two

an :lol: i cant belive im reading an arguement between a camry and a a4 :D this is my kind of arguemnt haha ive got a pos neon can i play too

heyy no wayy here comees aaron to nut swing off the vw/audi croud... didnt see that one coming :jerkit: :jerkit: so gay it needed two

an :lol: i cant belive im reading an arguement between a camry and a a4 :D this is my kind of arguemnt haha ive got a pos neon can i play too

No, your neon gets outclassed by well, everything...

No, your neon gets outclassed by well, everything...

Zero to 60 mph: 5.3 sec

60-0 stopping distance :116 ft.

beats both of those cars in accel an braking... i get 28-32 mpg handles awesome. ide put it in any race against ur a4

only thing it got beat is the interior... :bangbang: that is all

oh an camry/a4/neon there all big piles of shit just a heads up

I like Volkswagens, Audi's, Porsche's, Bentley's, Lamborghini's, Bugatti's as a whole MORE than their competition.

Not sure why that is nutswinging.

If a question is posed that I didn't think an above make has the best car, I wouldn't say it does just because.

M3>S4

But no, Regal/Camry/What the fuck ever in the midsize sedan category is NOT better than the A4.

That is my opinion so get over it. Faggot.

I like Volkswagens, Audi's, Porsche's, Bentley's, Lamborghini's, Bugatti's as a whole MORE than their competition.

Not sure why that is nutswinging.

If a question is posed that I didn't think an above make has the best car, I wouldn't say it does just because.

M3>S4

But no, Regal/Camry/What the fuck ever in the midsize sedan category is NOT better than the A4.

That is my opinion so get over it. Faggot.

yes i am aware you like audi/3 vw blahblah but whats annoying is nooo matter what is posted about any car heyyy omgggg aarrrrrrroooonsnssss comingggg omggg audi /vw is better nomnom nom any thign else isant as good ahhhh rawwwrrrr ...

an im sorry im not a faggot i like women you fat fuck

wooo yaaaa audi/vw For lifeee yooo yeaaaa :gtfo:

yes i am aware you like audi/3 vw blahblah but whats annoying is nooo matter what is posted about any car heyyy omgggg aarrrrrrroooonsnssss comingggg omggg audi /vw is better nomnom nom any thign else isant as good ahhhh rawwwrrrr ...

an im sorry im not a faggot i like women you fat fuck

wooo yaaaa audi/vw For lifeee yooo yeaaaa :gtfo:

You are observant, I am overweight, good one. I am 6'6" and 320lbs. Fat, sure, a bit. Do I go around claiming to be thin? No

I can change my weight by dieting.

You will ALWAYS be a flaming faggot.

Apples to apples comparison = you and I race.

So what you're saying is your wife wears the pants. Got it. :D

Ben, your amazing camry isn't skeered of a slow A4 now is it ? :confused:

I'll race you for shits and giggles, even if you aren't stock. :D

Or better yet, I'll run you with a little tiny 600cc engine. That's like 1/3 of a Civic. Hell, most tractors have a bigger engine. What do ya say?

Guest tbutera2112

i suppose so...hell i dont even know what you ride thats a 600cc...so lets do it!

ill take on that germanjapanese thing you ride too :p

and if by 600 you mean the cbr.... $20 says i got it from a dig