Alright CR folks, I need some help

Casper

I liked my Maxima, but they are kind of tough to find in a manual. At least they were when I was looking.

Gas mileage wasn't all that great, but I drove it hard. Also you had to run 92 or greater in it. Which is one of the main reasons I ditched it for a daily.

If it was even a 20gal tank, and the gas is .20 more, a tank a week is $4 more. That was enough to break you for somethjng else? lol

I love when people buy a new car, usually that costs more to save a few bucks a week in gas

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a 96 maxima, i drove till 320,000 and gave it to a friend. then he drove it a while longer. my girl has a 98 maxima. it currently has 130,000 on it, it's a 5 speed. runs strong! great driving cars, tight suspensions, precise steering, limited body roll.

You can make fun of it all you want, but it's a pretty badass car. I'd be more than happy to put it up against either of your's from a dig or a roll. :D

http://www.25000milemotoroil.com/images/toyota_camry%202009.jpg

Picking fights with a Camry ? What have you become ?

Guest tbutera2112
dont call me bub, youre such a fag. go take pics of yourself in the bathroom mirror, make sure to get a camera with a high frame rate so it can get a decent still shot between twiches

My wife's Audi is a turd stock...good enough for her though. With a reprogram and down pipe it would be a different story, but she won't let me do performance mods to it. I guarantee it handles and stops better than the Camry, and the interior is nicer...different price point and type of car though (Camry is a little more roomy with a little more cushy of a ride).

Avalanche...come on, it's a near 6000lb truck. I bet the Avalanche can out tow the Camry...way too Apples to Oranges.

But the Camry is no bad-ass, just face it. Nice, conservative daily drive = exactly what it was designed and sold to be.

Which Audi does she have? Why didn't you throw your Fireturd in there? I said I'd put it up against any of YOUR cars, not your wife's. You saying your wife's car is faster than your Fireturd?? :D

Picking fights with a Camry ? What have you become ?
Old. :lol: But seriously, the thing is pretty freaking awesome. We bought it for the wife. I had no intentions of it being anything other than a nice daily driver. But it's pretty quick, and a blast to drive. It handles amazingly well.

Which Audi does she have? Why didn't you throw your Fireturd in there? I said I'd put it up against any of YOUR cars, not your wife's. You saying your wife's car is faster than your Fireturd?? :D

Old. :lol: But seriously, the thing is pretty freaking awesome. We bought it for the wife. I had no intentions of it being anything other than a nice daily driver. But it's pretty quick, and a blast to drive. It handles amazingly well.

Wife has a B7 2.0t Quattrocento

Formula is still in pieces. Not that your Camry had a shot when the Formula was stock 10+ years ago. I will reassemble her some day.

You can make fun of it all you want, but it's a pretty badass car. I'd be more than happy to put it up against either of your's from a dig or a roll. :D

http://www.25000milemotoroil.com/images/toyota_camry%202009.jpg

FAIL BOAT and you are the captain! lol J/k I would not go Camry if you want something "sporty". I vote for the 02-03 WRX as well. Solid cars, easy to work on, super reliable. I could even tune it for you!

Wife has a B7 2.0t Quattrocento

Formula is still in pieces. Not that your Camry had a shot when the Formula was stock 10+ years ago. I will reassemble her some day.

:lol:

Your car stock runs a 14.5 1/4 mile.

Car and Drive puts that Audi at 15.0 flat in the 1/4.

The Camry ran a 14.43 at the fall CR drag day at Trails last year. Motor Trend says they got their's down to 14.20.

FAIL BOAT and you are the captain! lol J/k I would not go Camry if you want something "sporty". I vote for the 02-03 WRX as well. Solid cars, easy to work on, super reliable. I could even tune it for you!

I don't think I would buy a beat up subaru. I've seen to many beat to hell bug eyes recently that would require to much work to make nice.

^^ THIS ^^

The Camry is the wife's car that happens to be sporty. This thread is about me looking for a nice sporty sedan for myself. No way do I want a beat up WRX or SRT4. I'm looking for something nice.

VW GLI

Audi A4 Quattro

Audi A6 2.7T

WRX

3 series

5 series

SVT Focus 4 dr (slow but handles good)

Nissan Altima v6/Maxima

Honda Accord v6 manual?

I really like the A6 2.7T. I've looked at a few of those. I really like the BMW 32X, but can't seem to find a decent on in my price range with under 100k miles. I'm thinking 100k isn't that bad for those, but it still worries me.

I really like the A6 2.7T. I've looked at a few of those. I really like the BMW 32X, but can't seem to find a decent on in my price range with under 100k miles. I'm thinking 100k isn't that bad for those, but it still worries me.

I still miss my C5 2.7T at times. Was a great car, Mine was a lemon but most aren't. Piggie pipes/exhaust/flash = 350sh hp and tons of fun.

Find a 6 speed manual and you will love life.

:lol:

Your car stock runs a 14.5 1/4 mile.

Car and Drive puts that Audi at 15.0 flat in the 1/4.

The Camry ran a 14.43 at the fall CR drag day at Trails last year. Motor Trend says they got their's down to 14.20.

When did mine run 14.5 stock? I never ran mine bone stock. I did watch Tommy run his 96 stock do a 13.9 in the heat. Mine ran low 11's before pulling her apart. My wife's Audi isn't run ing 15 flat with a tail wind. Maybe 16 but that's about it.

The Camry isn't bad ass, please understand that.

When did mine run 14.5 stock? I never ran mine bone stock. I did watch Tommy run his 96 stock do a 13.9 in the heat. Mine ran low 11's before pulling her apart. My wife's Audi isn't run ing 15 flat with a tail wind. Maybe 16 but that's about it.

The Camry isn't bad ass, please understand that.

:nono:

Yes, either admit this, or bring it out so everybody with a beater can embarrass you.

I already offered to run Joe. He backpedaled faster than Obama after saying we came back from the brink of a failed economy.

Please understand that Camry's are crap

I'll race car against car, and bike against bike. I'll at least get 1 of 2, maybe even 2 of 2. :lol: