Nows your chance

nochknstrps

Seems like most of us are having shitty weeks already and its only monday. I have a short week in the office but it will be a boring one. So once again I'm leaving it up to you to entertain me, this time hopefully it won't be moved to the special kids forum.

What's your most memorable moment of riding during '08? good/bad Whatever the case lets hear it. Just throwing alittle fuel on the fire, not like we aren't all excited for this year.

This is the thread all you leg humpers have been waiting for. Nows your chance to brag, show off or just lie about your riding skills to impress that special someone on the board.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad- i was pretty embarrassed when i dropped it in a gravel parking lot on a hocking ride in front of alot of guys i hadn't rode with before.. and im too stubborn to ask for help. thankfully, the guy in front of me must of looked back and saw the bike was on the ground.lol. i think it was aaron, so he came and got it up for me.

good- i felt pretty proud of some comments about me keeping up with everyone.

..even tho ben made fun of me that i couldn't hit 100. haha..

wow. there are so many!

#1) i won't lie...coming around that curve in coshocton and seeing you standing there on the side of that hill and wondering, "wtf is he doing standing...OMFG!!!!1! he wrecked!"

#2) stealing whitey's bike and riding it between stops on the poker run

#3) making it through an entire riding season without wrecking. (that day i low sided from gravel @ work doesn't count since the only thing broken was my toenail)

#4) riding with the group when the kingbusasquid ran over a dead deer carcass & then got pulled over for speeding a little ways down the road

#5) burnouts @ 3am and waking up the neighbors...not MY neighbors thankfully

#6) "eluding" the cops on that dayton ride and i think we tried to hide in a bank parking lot or something...ya, they found us

#7) the 791 times someone asked if I knew that I had a headlight burned out

#8) riding like a squid on the 2 yr anniversary photo hunt

#9) hitting that woodland creature on a coshocton ride, looking back and getting the throat slash sign from schmuck

#10) running out of gas on rt 33 the first day i rode last season...stupid broken fuel gauge

wow. there are so many!

#1) i won't lie...coming around that curve in coshocton and seeing you standing there on the side of that hill and wondering, "wtf is he doing standing...OMFG!!!!1! he wrecked!"

#2) stealing whitey's bike and riding it between stops on the poker run

#3) making it through an entire riding season without wrecking. (that day i low sided from gravel @ work doesn't count since the only thing broken was my toenail)

#4) riding with the group when the kingbusasquid ran over a dead deer carcass & then got pulled over for speeding a little ways down the road

#5) burnouts @ 3am and waking up the neighbors...not MY neighbors thankfully

#6) "eluding" the cops on that dayton ride and i think we tried to hide in a bank parking lot or something...ya, they found us

#7) the 791 times someone asked if I knew that I had a headlight burned out

#8) riding like a squid on the 2 yr anniversary photo hunt

#9) hitting that woodland creature on a coshocton ride, looking back and getting the throat slash sign from schmuck

#10) running out of gas on rt 33 the first day i rode last season...stupid broken fuel gauge

These were all GREAT times....

I dont think I can list all the best of times....we seems to have so many.... :nono::nono:

Edited by BornSinner

evading and eluding the 5-0 last may...it was bad & good & a helluva lot of adrenaline.

Oh yea, and hitting a hill at 115mph and getting AT LEAST 2 foot of air i shit you not. Damn lucky I didn't do a tank slapper, the bars jerked pretty good when i landed it scared the CRAP out of me.

and another time i hit a hill in a curve, i was going about 50mph, and the bike jumped sideways wow that was a heart stopper.

evading and eluding the 5-0 last may...it was bad & good & a helluva lot of adrenaline.

Oh yea, and hitting a hill at 115mph and getting AT LEAST 2 foot of air i shit you not. Damn lucky I didn't do a tank slapper, the bars jerked pretty good when i landed it scared the CRAP out of me.

and another time i hit a hill in a curve, i was going about 50mph, and the bike jumped sideways wow that was a heart stopper.

1007618.jpg

510jump.jpg

...nochknstrps does that for fun.

good times:

-leaving with cleaver in the morning with temps around 30 degrees and fog so thick you couldnt see 4 feet infront of the bike, just to make it to meet the rest of the guys and head to the jim beam distillary. 734 miles and 14 hours later im laying back in my bed trying to go over the wildest trip of my life. :lol:

-cdub running outta gas on the way back from canton and me not knowing so i freak out and jump the median with my bike through a huge mud puddle.

-watching kzz go air born on his 40k dollar chopper and saving it

-working a poker run for hospice of knox county and being the only sport bike of about 300 harleys and cruisers

-meeting so many new people to ride with and making all these new friends

bad:

-damn speeding ticket (72 in 55)

-getting woke up outta bed to put a front sproket on for a friend (this could be in the good times list but i was so tired)

Hmm, I must have missed the stories behind these two posts.... explain please..... :)

good times:

-leaving with cleaver in the morning with temps around 30 degrees and fog so thick you couldnt see 4 feet infront of the bike, just to make it to meet the rest of the guys and head to the jim beam distillary. 734 miles and 14 hours later im laying back in my bed trying to go over the wildest trip of my life. :lol:

-cdub running outta gas on the way back from canton and me not knowing so i freak out and jump the median with my bike through a huge mud puddle.

Hahaha good times