Nows your chance

nochknstrps

I was heading down rt 307 about 65-70 approaching a small bridge or culvert anyway there was a short section of guardrail and there was a big ass buzzard sitting on the guardrail. As soon as I saw it I moved next to the center line to give me some room to play with and it just sat there as a truck coming the other direction passed so I thought maybe I'd get through without it moving. Until I got about 100 feet from it then it decided to take flight. At first it looked like it was just gonna fly parallel to the road but all of the sudden it breaks left and heads across the road right at me. I reacted so fast I really wasn't sure what I had done. My bud that was behind me said I was off the left side of the bike like I was trying to drag knee and the buzzard missed me by about 3 inches.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was heading down rt 307 about 65-70 approaching a small bridge or culvert anyway there was a short section of guardrail and there was a big ass buzzard sitting on the guardrail. As soon as I saw it I moved next to the center line to give me some room to play with and it just sat there as a truck coming the other direction passed so I thought maybe I'd get through without it moving. Until I got about 100 feet from it then it decided to take flight. At first it looked like it was just gonna fly parallel to the road but all of the sudden it breaks left and heads across the road right at me. I reacted so fast I really wasn't sure what I had done. My bud that was behind me said I was off the left side of the bike like I was trying to drag knee and the buzzard missed me by about 3 inches.

Ha dude you're lucky it didn't puke or shit on you. That's their defense mechanism. Trust me if it had you would have been puking on yourself under your helmet. shit is rank!

Edited by nochknstrps