Nows your chance

nochknstrps

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I must have missed the stories behind these two posts.... explain please..... :)

#4) riding with the group when the kingbusasquid ran over a dead deer carcass & then got pulled over for speeding a little ways down the road

#6) "eluding" the cops on that dayton ride and i think we tried to hide in a bank parking lot or something...ya, they found us

#4 was pretty early last season, prob in may after a bike night. There's a big dude who has a stretched busa with no exhaust and it just screams. He never wears a helmet but only clear glasses.

He always starts at the very back of the group until we hit the freeway since that's his personal track and he won't let anyone pass him. :lol: so there was a dead deer in the road and he just straight splatters it! I guess it sprayed guts and shot on nick's buddy and broke the fender on the busa.

Not 3 miles later he does a fly by around 90ish and a cop going the opposite way pulls a u-turny and splits through our group to catch him.

#6 is completely ninja nick's fault :) he was leading the dayton group ride and allegedly there was speeding and illegal passing on double yellow...so either another car or a neighbor called the sheriffs. We were doing about 2x the speed limit when we passed the local 5-0.

Some slowed down and some people used thr throttle to get up to closest hiding spot! It wasn't really hiding but I hoped the popo would just drive past and give us a nasty look. The dude pulled in, got out of his car and started lecturing us or something.

Honestly the only thing I remember thinking was that he was really short and had a funny looking haircut. I guess he gave the same lecture to the other group too. ha!

evading and eluding the 5-0 last may...it was bad & good & a helluva lot of adrenaline.

Oh yea, and hitting a hill at 115mph and getting AT LEAST 2 foot of air i shit you not. Damn lucky I didn't do a tank slapper, the bars jerked pretty good when i landed it scared the CRAP out of me.

and another time i hit a hill in a curve, i was going about 50mph, and the bike jumped sideways wow that was a heart stopper.

That shit IS scary. :lol: I remember last year on a ride coming from Springfield towards Central State University on a back country road, KNODEL, PLAYERPRO, Xtremef4i, and Myself were booking it down the road and I headed up front on this one stretch and hit this LITTLE fucking hill in the road at about 140mph and both wheels were off the ground and I slammed down after the jump and backed off the throttle for a few seconds to go "holy shit" then cracked it WOT again. :lol: I had fun that day and many days.

The day Cbus crew came down to ride. :cool:

Jim Beam day trip. :cool:

My NKY rides :cool:

Lots of Dayton rides :cool:

...and that same day I jumped that hill was the same day PlayerPro was tired of the group going slow, not knowing we were going slow because we wasn't on the road we were going to rip down yet which we had to turn right on. Well, he goes flying by as I laugh because we all went right and he had to turn back around and ended up in the back of the group. :lol:

#6 is completely ninja nick's fault :) he was leading the dayton group ride and allegedly there was speeding and illegal passing on double yellow...so either another car or a neighbor called the sheriffs. We were doing about 2x the speed limit when we passed the local 5-0.

Some slowed down and some people used thr throttle to get up to closest hiding spot! It wasn't really hiding but I hoped the popo would just drive past and give us a nasty look. The dude pulled in, got out of his car and started lecturing us or something.

Honestly the only thing I remember thinking was that he was really short and had a funny looking haircut. I guess he gave the same lecture to the other group too. ha!

Yeah, the cops got called on a different group that was around there before us. We showed up at the wrong time. I could've bailed easily, but me and the Dayton peeps couldn't leave you guys not knowing where you were, so I pulled off to hide so I can catch you guys later. Then, I told InsaneZx10 that I need to catch those guys that went past us so they know where we're at. So I catch up and pull you guys over but the cops were too close by then. I liked when he said," there's too many of you and I don't know who was doing what so I can't give anyone a ticket." I remember going through a 25mph turn at about 55-60mph and passing him mid turn..:lol: I was like...fug that! and cracked the throttle HARD and dipped, but then realized that I can't leave my Cbus bros who don't know where they are. So I couldn't leave my friends behind. If something was going to go down, I was going to be there right witcha. :cheers: Other than that, it was a good day. I enjoyed hanging out w/everyone at the stops more than anything. :cool:

Edited by NinjaNick

1. Doing a special ducati only track day getting to ride with a few celebrities... Cook neilson, Larry Pegram, a few magazine testers and being on the track with 2 desmosedicis and like 3 or 4 1098Rs at the same time! Also, got to abuse a friend's 1098S at this event, GAWD was that fun!

2. Beating my land speed record on some guys busa of whom I didnt even know. "sure man you can ride it, just go slow" Me - "ok :D" I never knew how fun it was to top out a busa... that was on a closed track of course. ;)

3. Going home late one night and having a deer jump out in front of me... I grab so much brembos - I missed the deer, but my rear wheel was at least 2 feet off the ground and I really dont practice stoppies nor do I like doing them... first thought after I cleaned the shit off my seat... "I wish I could brake that hard on the back straight at mid-ohio"

4. The good times I had racing a couple of friend's bikes down at circleville - Thank you aaron! :D

These were the best, but I could keep going. As for the bad of 2008... I plead the fizifth.

:lol: #6 on whodey's list

:lol: +1!!!!

Whodey and I tried to evade the police by taking ninjanicks "ninja" evading skilz!!! :lol: I don't think I will ever forget the conversation we had with that cop or how much of a duechebag that guy was!

But my most memorable time would be busting it out at putnam.

The trip to Pittsburgh w/ the DTC crew was enjoyable as well, 11 AM to 3:30 AM Elyria -> Wooster -> Pittsburgh -> Mansfield (for bike week) -> Elyria... 500+ mile day.

The bad: I had to clean bugs out of my radiator :(

+1 but I think I logged a few more miles than that. And I didn't wash the bike.:D

#4 was pretty early last season, prob in may after a bike night. There's a big dude who has a stretched busa with no exhaust and it just screams. He never wears a helmet but only clear glasses.

He always starts at the very back of the group until we hit the freeway since that's his personal track and he won't let anyone pass him. :lol: so there was a dead deer in the road and he just straight splatters it! I guess it sprayed guts and shot on nick's buddy and broke the fender on the busa.

Not 3 miles later he does a fly by around 90ish and a cop going the opposite way pulls a u-turny and splits through our group to catch him.

Thanks! Now that I think about it I heard about the deer incident from Whitey I think. Good stuff. Looks like I missed a few interesting "moments" last year.

man, if 1/2 of these stories are true you people are some crazy mofo's!

If I'm included in that, I just want to say that I'm toning it down this year because we're trying to have a baby. I'm going to hit up the drag strip a lot I know that to get my insanity out more. Roadcourses would be nice, but they're insanely over priced and I'm not rich enough. Atleast I've ridden midohio before though.

Hmmmm

Charity ride trying to keep up with cbrgirl between Pony, and The Lizard. I had only been riding for a couple of weeks, with no highway experience. That all changed that day. Trial by fire and four lanes. Good times.

Yeah running on the empty light from Dover to West Lafayette, then the reserve kicked on, I managed to get it to a gas station.

West Lafayette is at Ohio 93 and Ohio 541. There is a BP on 541 just as you turn west off of 93. They don't have a bathroom. I pissed on the wall behind their building. Instant bathroom.

Actually that's considered Kimbolton. I know the BP you speak of. It's closer to I77. There are some fun roads out that way.

Random Saturday afternoon ride. It was I (your faithful narrator), and my 4 droogs: BornSinner, QueenBee, Putty, and Bananas.

We were on 270, behind a car and a minivan, when Sins decides to crack the throttle and white-line betwixt said vehicles. Soon traffic opens up and everyone passes. I'm next to Queen, when the lady in the minivan rolls down her window and starts shouting something (as if we can hear ANYTHING over the music of Akrapovic and SATO at highway speeds).

For some reason we're pulled over on 270, and Queen starts verbally abusing Sins for his suicidal maneuver. Suddenly, the angered minivan pilot (who's in the far right lane on 270) stops, rolls down her window, and starts giving us the business! I mean a completely INCOHERENT verbal lashing. Suddenly Putty yells out: "Lady, you need to get out of the DAMMED street!", she looks in her rear-view at the quickly approaching traffic, with the biggest "OH-SHIT" expression that I've witnessed to date, and we now see a Dodge Caravan go 0-60 with the speed of a 911 Carrerra.

I got a good laugh.

Funniest thing I saw was the look on my bro's face when we were going West on Broad st and I grabbed a big handful of front brake, lifted the rear off the ground, swung it over and made a right on Alton Darby at damn near 60 mph. On my bagger :)

Funniest thing I saw was the look on my bro's face when we were going West on Broad st and I grabbed a big handful of front brake, lifted the rear off the ground, swung it over and made a right on Alton Darby at damn near 60 mph. On my bagger :)

Yut Ugggh! I'd like to see that stunna! ;):cool:

o i forgot about running down the interstate with cleaver holding it at about 95-100 mph and then a mini van passes us like we are sitting still with the biggest decal i have ever seen on the back window that said "god saves" :eek:

o i forgot about running down the interstate with cleaver holding it at about 95-100 mph and then a mini van passes us like we are sitting still with the biggest decal i have ever seen on the back window that said "god saves" :eek:

I live next to a woman with a minivan and 2 little kids and we CANNOT STAND the woman.

Oh and kid...it's always the righteous ones (god saves decal)....always the righteous ones.:nono: