what to do in this city

felixdarican

As stated in my intro thread earlier this year im now a freshman at ODU. I havent had a chance to explore the city yet since ive been doing orientation stuff and i left my car at home, but i'm going home to pick it up in a week or two. whats fun and cheap to do in columbus??

He said ODU - Ohio Dominican (either that or an OSU typo), which is a stuck up christian college.

huh?

Otterbein is a Methodist college and it wasn't full of stuck up christian girls??

Since you are a Z owner, look into http://www.zroc.org. They host several events, both social and driving.

i know about zroc. i was going to check it out when i bring my z down. i still have to see your z in person. looks great from the pics you post on 300zxclub.

I have a 4-page word doc of stuff to do in (and around) Columbus for under $20 that I just put together for a random project at work.

What is your email address?

Pretty cool. Kinda reads like an email that a guy used to send every thurs when i worked at DFAS