This looks a little better - Top Gear

04silvrz

And here's the problem with US adaptations of British shows...they choose a "cast" to fit what the producers want the show to be in the first season, rather than letting the actors/presentators build their own interaction over a couple of years.

I love the cars, the cinematography, the oddball challenges, and even the "star in a reasonably priced car" segments...but the way Clarkson, May, and Hammond play off of each other is what MAKES the show work.

Look, its not Top Gear UK. Stop fuckin comparing it to it. That new girl at the office is not your ex that fucked your friend and left you, but you still want her, either. It's a different thing, accept it for what it is. A new car show you should approach with an open mind that over time, you'll either like or dislike based on its own merits.

Besides, can't be any worse that Top Gear Australia, right? :D

looks like they're trying harder this time, they've actually got a budget.

One thing that makes Top Gear so good is something that you never see or hear about: Writers. It's nice to think that Jezza just comes up with that shit on the fly, but no, each show takes a long time to write and prepare, that's why there's so few every year. You can't make 52 or even 26 is a year and expect them to be good.

P.S. I don't like Adam Ferrara in my car show.

Fuck that bullshit, the only way I'll watch that is if there's nothing else on TV and I'm in a coma.

so what , you guys would rather watch watch. life of the midgets, or american idol or some bs?? i will watch any show about cars. half of the power block is pretty bad, but I watch it. This looks better than any other american car review show.

so what , you guys would rather watch watch. life of the midgets, or american idol or some bs?? i will watch any show about cars. half of the power block is pretty bad, but I watch it. This looks better than any other american car review show.

That would consitute nothing on TV, but I sure wouldn't stay home to watch this crap.

Eh, I will give it a shot. I also watch power block on spike, it sucks as it feels like a big advertisement and the girls are half pretty and don't know cars. This USA version feels forced, but if there are cars, I will give it a shot.

Shit, I watched a few of the new Knight Riders just hoping they would get decent because there is no good car show on TV anymore.