Lebron might be in Ohio Stadium this Saturday

Sully

Dwade tweeted to Lebron that he will be wearing his canes hat this weekend, Lebron tweeted back that he would be doing the same..so take it for what its worth. I saw LBJ 2 years ago at the OSU vs Penn St game, dude wasn't wearing anything OSU. it was a "redout' night and he comes walking in wearing a tan colored plastic looking jacket and a white taboggin

Lebron is classless, not because he switched teams, but because of the spectacle he made doing so. The least he could have done is tell Cleveland that he gave his all, and it was time to make a change, then had his little media circus about where he was going next.

Though he should be able to co-purchase a championship on Dwades team, so I'm sure he doesn't care. I'm 'meh' about basketball anyway, so I don't really care either way I suppose.

Dwade tweeted to Lebron that he will be wearing his canes hat this weekend, Lebron tweeted back that he would be doing the same..so take it for what its worth. I saw LBJ 2 years ago at the OSU vs Penn St game, dude wasn't wearing anything OSU. it was a "redout' night and he comes walking in wearing a tan colored plastic looking jacket and a white taboggin

I was at there too. Osu lost that one. Cold as #uck that night.

Yeah I just don't think that is the greatest idea in the world.

The best part is the Cane Walk/March they'll be doing. A lot of the Cane fans will be meeting over near the fairgrounds then walking/marching to the stadium. Potentially through A LOT of student housing. Here's a video of what they do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLMqljH5qoE

Someone may very well die.

He is classless. He was classless in High School and he hasn't changed.

Good for him. I hope he stands on Miami's sideline (though he won't b/c he is Pryor's "mentor") and feels the wrath of The 'Shoe much like Will Ferrell did when he stood on the USC sideline (which he left for the OSU sideline by the end of the game).

The best part is the Cane Walk/March they'll be doing. A lot of the Cane fans will be meeting over near the fairgrounds then walking/marching to the stadium. Potentially through A LOT of student housing. Here's a video of what they do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLMqljH5qoE

Someone may very well die.

1st - there will not be as many Miami fans here as there was in that video

2nd - no matter how many Miami fans make the trip, if they try to pull that shit walking down campus here, there is going to be a MASSIVE fucking brawl with plenty of orange and green laid out, in the streets.

There are going to be plenty of Miami fans here this weekend. I mean, sure, they only get around 40k to their home games but these people have been waiting for this for almost 8 years. It won't be anything like how OSU travels but they'll have lots of people here.

And I am very hopeful that their little walk/march results in very bad things.

1st - there will not be as many Miami fans here as there was in that video

2nd - no matter how many Miami fans make the trip, if they try to pull that shit walking down campus here, there is going to be a MASSIVE fucking brawl with plenty of orange and green laid out, in the streets.

I've been hearing that Miami newspapers are saying the shoe isn't a hostel enviroment or intimidating place to play at University of South Florida is more hostel than the shoe(wtf? The Shoe is #2 on the list), rumor was some fans were gonna bring in 2002 National Champions banners, other talk is this game will announce that the U is back :rolleyes: GTFO our D-line will crush their young inexperienced O-line making Jacory Harris run for his life

Omg you guys are retarted. Osu isn't as violent as they used to be, we cheer we rout but we arnt starting riots. Osu has 1 of the hardest stadiums to play in but we arnt disrespectful...... until after the game. If they make that lil trip, won't shit happen to them, people will boo, but it won't be a riot. There may be 1 fag who tries to start shit but it won't be a riot. There are more cops at these games than on duty. In columbus on a given day.

As for lbj, get over it, columbus isn't cleveland, if he shows up, tressel will let him graze for media purposes, and then hell be in the club booth.

If anyone else is gonna cry about it, ill be there, ill tweet what happens. My account doesn't exist

Just shows what kind of people flock to Miami, thugs criminals and low lifes. Just a look at their former players will tell you that.

Let them do their walk, it dosen't mean shit, and their won't be any brawl.....give me a break.

Whatever happens they will cry foul.

Fuck em

As for LBJ.......I don't have a problem with him attending the game, however it should be in a seat (or press box ) NOT on the sidelines. It'll be a distraction more than anything. I remember the PSU game awhile back when he was there. I was at the game any everyone around me kept talking about him the whole game.....OMG LBJ just took a pic oh look he's drinking a coke....Who Fucking cares