best way to get over someone?

Dan1647545506

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HEARD $20 gets you a handi at Private Dancer...

ballin, but not my style. wait isnt that the nasty one in hillard haha

but i worked out pretty hard today. got in a couple extra reps past my set goals which was awesome. tomorrow imma do my kenpo in doubles. today went pretty good. i mean i think about her but im very quickly realizing how much cashflow doesnt leave my pockets :)

get some strange. that and dont ever get cheated on again. you gotta be the person in the relationship who is the one who is the least committed, thereby making her more despirate.

+1 dont be the bitch in the relationship where the woman gets soo comfortable with you that it gives her a reason to wanna go fuck around with other guys. silly pussy whip kiddo's.

but i worked out pretty hard today. got in a couple extra reps past my set goals which was awesome. tomorrow imma do my kenpo in doubles. today went pretty good. i mean i think about her but im very quickly realizing how much cashflow doesnt leave my pockets :)

Not my style either-I've never paid for pussy in my life-

But, I've also never asked for advise on getting over pussy (no offense), so I was just offering what I felt may be good suggestions for someone in your shoes. :)

I have my ways, just wondered what u guys do

Brosef- OSU, the EASIEST party school to walk into random houses, and do work. And trust me, I've tried it all over this god damn country.

Then-Arena District? Its a fucking shooting gallery of pussy if you have a dick and at least 3 limbs, yuo stand a GREAT chance to do work same night.....Like I said no thread needed! :bangbang:

so wait you got cheated on AND you were the bf who paid for everything TOO?! holy shit dude you got fucked bad. sorry to say.... but yeah.

If this is the second time with the second girl his has happened with i gotta be honest and say maybe your doing something wrong? Try being single for a while and playing the game, thats what i did for 6+ years and it was awesome.

Don't want to explain just need ideas that worked for you. She cheated and lied with the same guy a couple times. Didn't know this and I'm all heated. I'm not the fighting type I just want to get past it all. I'm driving around currently.

build a race car. put your time and money there. your chick problems will be long gone. and when u need some just go to any bar incolumbus with drunk bitches and have fun. then the next day after your hangover. get back to work!

and dont be nice and pretend dont pay and dont care. be in the relationship for fun. thats it. too many nice guys finish last. and the dude she cheated on you with is proably a dick. ive seen chicks leve dudes like you for ones that beat them and treat them like shit.

SERIOUSLY build a car. its awsome and time consuming. be thinking about what to do next and what part to get.