Dayton peeps meeting for Dyno Day

xtremef4i

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was this? Was it the group I was leading home? Oops, I didn't even see him if we passed him at that fast cruising pace on that 5 mile long straight away. The roads are just too deserted to NOT cruise fast on that straightaway to save time.

Who was this? Was it the group I was leading home? Oops, I didn't even see him if we passed him at that fast cruising pace on that 5 mile long straight away. The roads are just too deserted to NOT cruise fast on that straightaway to save time.

Out representing the DTC again I see.... bad nicky!! naughty boy!!:grin:

Took me 58 minutes to get home from the dyno parking lot. We passed a sheriff as well, but only at about 80 I think. That was on 40 after we split.

R6Warp you, must have cranked after I got off the interstate! I was only 15 minutes from home when I got off at 202.

Out representing the DTC again I see.... bad nicky!! naughty boy!!:grin:

Moose I hope to party with you sometime man! The little bit of time I saw your personality it made me realize your a funny, wild guy. :lol: I could totally see myself crushing many beers with you.:cool:

Moose I hope to party with you sometime man! The little bit of time I saw your personality it made me realize your a funny, wild guy. :lol: I could totally see myself crushing many beers with you.:cool:

we will hear the lamenting of their women as we crush them before us.... :D

Thanks to everyone that showed! We went from just Nick and I riding up and meeting up with Speed who was up there last year to 21 or so of us rolling in together this year. Way to represent!

:plus1:

Awesome group, awesome ride, awesome day.

And best part...jarvis stayed on the blacktop the entire day!

Nikonpics001.jpg

Cool Shot. While you guys were riding I was supervising childeren hunting easter eggs, passing out toys, and helping parents get pictures of their little ones with the Easter bunny. Not quite the same as cruising past an officer at a buck 30!!!! Though potentially just as dangerous. Try standing in the path of 35 kids stampeding to pick up easter eggs.

R6Warp you, must have cranked after I got off the interstate! I was only 15 minutes from home when I got off at 202.

yea i'm about 15 minutes from there too at normal speeds, we stopped a at a gas station on the way too.......once leon and I are in our own territory we speed up...quite a bit ;)

Was glad to see a good crew from Dayton come up. Way to represent. Too bad the cincy and cleveland crew didn't come. Would of been a really large crowd if they did.

Man, could you imagine that parking lot? We'd all have to take time to line all our bikes up perfect to fit everyone in probably..haha.

Cool Shot. While you guys were riding I was supervising childeren hunting easter eggs, passing out toys, and helping parents get pictures of their little ones with the Easter bunny. Not quite the same as cruising past an officer at a buck 30!!!! Though potentially just as dangerous. Try standing in the path of 35 kids stampeding to pick up easter eggs.

:lol: I'm taking you never been out that way on the route we took. It is DEAD! Seriously. You can see the road dissappear into the blue sky, it goes so far and is flat and you can see left and right for about a mile too. Maybe next dynoday you will see.

:lol: I'm taking you never been out that way on the route we took. It is DEAD! Seriously. You can see the road dissappear into the blue sky, it goes so far and is flat and you can see left and right for about a mile too. Maybe next dynoday you will see.

That stretch is a little too fun...

Had a blast with everyone. Cant wait till next year. Think we will have more than 21 people? I thought the ride home was terribly windy. I was worn the F*CK out when I got home and then the old lady wanted to go out to eat and run a couple errands so I had no time to relax. Im catching up today