S10 ZQ8 wheels and tires, drop spindles and springs

TA In Progress

I am going a different route with a Jimmy project I have been working on, so I have some things I need to get rid of.

I have a set of late '90's S10 ZQ8 wheels with 235/60/16 Goodyear tires. The wheels are in good shape, no corrosion, but one does have a few small curb marks on the lips, not very noticeable though. I do have both the Chevy and GMC center caps. The tires are Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max 235/60/16. The fronts have less than 3,000 miles on them, and the rears only have about 200 miles on them (the rears were replaced under warranty). Asking $500 OBO for the set.

I also have a set of S10 Belltech 2" drop spindles, DJM 1" drop coil springs, and Belltech 3" blocks with a 2 degree taper. They have been used for less than 3,000 miles as well. Asking $225 for the set.

I have all of the front suspension pieces (tie rod ends, control arms with new balljoints, idler arm, shocks, calipers, etc.) that I replaced and also have less than 3,000 miles on them. I know they aren't worth much, but I hate to scrap a bunch of good parts if someone can get some use out of them. We'll say $50 for all of that stuff, but let me know what you need and we'll work something out.

Last, if you want a complete '85 2wd Blazer/Jimmy rolling chassis (no body) with all of the above parts plus a rearend, come and roll it away for $650. The truck is a southern truck, so the frame and components have very very light surface rust, nothing like you'd find from up here. Thanks for looking.

Edited by TA In Progress
Clarification

would you be interested in selling just the drop springs? if so how much?

$65 for the springs

If u sell him just tHe springs how much for spindles and front end parts u had listed for 50

$185 for the spindles and front end parts. To be exact, you'd get all 4 tie rod ends, adjusting sleeves, idler arm, control arms with ball joints, calipers, brake hoses, sway bar bushings, Monroe shocks.

sounds good. im deff interested. is sun night or monday good. im racing at trails fri sat and sun. can do friday early too. just let me know.

I'm going to Carlisle and won't be back until Saturday. We can probably set something up for Sunday or Monday though.