What would CR do?

gmann

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

burn the house down----neighbors forced to relocate, problem solved.

honestly, you need to get the motion cameras. stop at their house and ask to talk to the teenagers. let them know someone stole your wheels, and ask them if they've seen any suspicious activity around their house---act like you don't know it was them. they'll get the picture that 'you know'. if you want to add some flare, just let them know that you plan on shooting any intruders stealing your property. its an indirect way to threaten them---most of these people are cowards, they'll get the picture

honestly, you need to get the motion cameras. stop at their house and ask to talk to the teenagers. let them know someone stole your wheels, and ask them if they've seen any suspicious activity around their house---act like you don't know it was them. they'll get the picture that 'you know'. if you want to add some flare, just let them know that you plan on shooting any intruders stealing your property. its an indirect way to threaten them---most of these people are cowards, they'll get the picture

Going to do that ASAP...

"Funny" sidebar story... while doing work outside of my house today I noticed there was an aquarium tank sitting in the middle of their back yard for the longest time. Today it was pushed RIGHT against my fence with a piece of wood on top of it directly behind the car that had the wheels yanked off of it.

Talked to the guy directly behind me today as well, he said he'd keep an eye out on them more-so than he has before because he gets the same skeezeball vibe from them too. My next door neighbor had a cast iron cooking grate for camping stolen from his back yard in the past couple days as well. This shits weak and has GOT to stop.

I got a lot accomplished today. Motion sensor lights on back of garage installed and set up, found a wireless alarm that's motion activated and will trip on a light but havn't gotten a good spot for that though. Locking lug nuts/bolts on all of the vehicles with intact wheels. Dug a 4'x3' hole in the front flowerbed trying to find the water out on the house. And had to run a sewer snake 100' down the hole in the floor where the toilet was to try to find some blockage in my sewer because I gave up after being baked in sun digging hole. Success for now.

Thanks for all the advice guys, it's appreciated. Even the not so serious replies haha.

http://everything2.com/title/Urushiol+spray

I've used this. The payback to criminals is priceless. The best thing is it will live on for weeks. Get creative and think EVIL. Perhaps spray the inside of some nice old leather gloves. Spray everything and anything you want them to take. Nice looking cheap pair of sunglasses works too. Again, think Evil. Just be careful handling it and dispose of the evidence. It's fall. Poison Ivy is easy to spot now.

Enjoy.

I've used this. The payback to criminals is priceless. The best thing is it will live on for weeks. Get creative and think EVIL. Perhaps spray the inside of some nice old leather gloves. Spray everything and anything you want them to take. Nice looking cheap pair of sunglasses works too. Again, think Evil. Just be careful handling it and dispose of the evidence. It's fall. Poison Ivy is easy to spot now.

Enjoy.

Oh, that's so terrible I could never do anything like that to any noble human being. :cool:

Enjoy.

EVIL.....F-ing awsome but evil ! I can think of a few people who "deserve" this :D

Another idea - http://www.sabrered.com/servlet/the-template/LawEnforcement-dsh-AerosolGrenades/PageA few of these with some fishing wire for tripwire....I promise you it will be the last time they come on your property without permission.

EVIL.....F-ing awsome but evil ! I can think of a few people who "deserve" this :D

Another idea - http://www.sabrered.com/servlet/the-template/LawEnforcement-dsh-AerosolGrenades/PageA few of these with some fishing wire for tripwire....I promise you it will be the last time they come on your property without permission.

I wonder how I could get my hands on that stuff. I don't see how it would be illegal to set unless it is illegal for me to have at all, right? Remotely activated pepper spray bomb FTW.

I wonder how I could get my hands on that stuff. I don't see how it would be illegal to set unless it is illegal for me to have at all, right? Remotely activated pepper spray bomb FTW.

I have a few friends in law enforcement...I could talk to them about acquiring some. Also it can be found on the internet, spy stores, sporting goods places on-line. A lot of times it's referred to as bear repellent and completely legal to own and use. 10-50x stronger than OC in some cases. Depends on the kind of "bear" you are trying to fend off :D

They also sell it in a 12 gauge round that is basically a few paint balls of the stuff in a 12 shell.

I hate to say it, but we had theifs on my road and my neighbor and I did this exact thing and let them know we will shoot and bury anyone who breaks into our property because we will assume that our family is being threatened... since then, the breakins on our road have stopped... do this plus get really big dogs.

also, why are you complaining about trash in their yard if you are storing cars in yours? seriously dude, get a barn or put them in the garage.

I hate to say it, but we had theifs on my road and my neighbor and I did this exact thing and let them know we will shoot and bury anyone who breaks into our property because we will assume that our family is being threatened... since then, the breakins on our road have stopped... do this plus get really big dogs.

also, why are you complaining about trash in their yard if you are storing cars in yours? seriously dude, get a barn or put them in the garage.

My cars are kept behind a privacy fence, and are also parked nicely in order. THEIR yard has no fence and it's literally junk, like solo cups, streamers, cans, paper cups, etc that has been blowing around. My garage is also filled with the daily drivers, and I don't have a reason to build a barn because I don't do work at home.

I think I'm going to stop by their house this weekend with one of my bigger friends and ask if they've seen anyone in their back yard because I had one of the neighbors tell me they saw someone hop the fence into my yard and that I will be having "friends" stop by at random times of the day to check out the place and I will be informing them to "shoot to maim". Hopefully that will keep the little bastard out.

Andy, you should just come out to visit some time, I've yet to see the car and you've yet to see my house.

My cars are kept behind a privacy fence, and are also parked nicely in order. THEIR yard has no fence and it's literally junk, like solo cups, streamers, cans, paper cups, etc that has been blowing around. My garage is also filled with the daily drivers, and I don't have a reason to build a barn because I don't do work at home.

I think I'm going to stop by their house this weekend with one of my bigger friends and ask if they've seen anyone in their back yard because I had one of the neighbors tell me they saw someone hop the fence into my yard and that I will be having "friends" stop by at random times of the day to check out the place and I will be informing them to "shoot to maim". Hopefully that will keep the little bastard out.

Andy, you should just come out to visit some time, I've yet to see the car and you've yet to see my house.

Right on man, I may hit you up after work tomorrow.

If you get a dog. Now you have 2 dogs barking at each other all night. Bad idea.

Claymore idea was funny!

If you set up the motion light with another light or what ever to wake you up - Every alley cat/squiral/possum/racoon or stray dog will be waking you up.

But thieves don't like lights