EMan passed out first

Igor

and 24 to cover the penis spray painted on my car....

WOW...are you serious?

Okay, the tow was a total dick move and all, and I'd make them pay to get it out of course. But spray painting a cock on your car? If I didn't beat the ever loving fuck out of them, I'd get a lawyer and make them pay for a new fucking paint job.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he had nothing to do with the penis but he hasn't paid up

Told u the fat fuck wouldn't payt up

Igor u are a piece of shit

Acura on logs on highschool football field?

Acura off a cliff iss my vote

Hy hasent he been banned off cr for doing this act???

Why hasn't he been banned from CR for doing this act???

Corrected and seconded

I say put it to a vote. If the majority don't want someone like this around then it should be just like when a noob doesn't make it through.

We can't ban someone for something they did away from CR! WTF is wrong with you people? If you don't want him here, add him to the ignore field in your control panel and when nobody responds to his posts he will quit posting. He pretty much already has anyway.

We can't ban someone for something they did away from CR! WTF is wrong with you people? If you don't want him here, add him to the ignore field in your control panel and when nobody responds to his posts he will quit posting. He pretty much already has anyway.

How dare you use common sense. That is enough of that bullshit.

He should be banned. Here is a previous example of a person that got banned (rightfully so), for something that happened outside CR and had nothing to do with any vehicles. Member A does a business transaction with Member B. Member A charges Member B for business transaction but never delivers the agreed service. Member A got banned (rightfully so).

So threat of physical violence is a bannable offense, but its ok to go to physically fuck with other CR members' shit?

Just for clarity.

A threat of violence POSTED ON CR is a bannable offense. If I walked up to you on the street and threatened you with violence, it has nothing to do with this car forum. It was not posted here, nor was the idea concieved here. So it has nothing to do with us, other than someone thought it would be funny to post the aftermath. Which ended up not being funny, but we can't ban someone for a bad joke or a bad sense of humor.... if we did that, half of the rest of CR would be gone.