What is the IRS Record for all cars?

atomicfusion1647545515

I found Sal Patel's Viper went 7.52... anyone know anything about the car? Is it still IRS?

From street legal tv.com

"Sal's Viper exemplifies the principal of beauty and the beast -- all in one. His goal was a 7-second Viper utilizing the stock independent rear suspension!"

I found Sal Patel's Viper went 7.52... anyone know anything about the car? Is it still IRS?

3600 lbs

factory IRS

powerglide transmission

7.52 @190 as of 11/23/08

1.2 60 ft

twin turbo

drag radials

factory interior

cd player

still has A/C

Not trying to take anything away from the amazing things you have done with your car but I was curious how your car compares.

A/C?

Weight?

DR or slicks?

That Viper is a twin 88mm turbo car and we have a single 91mm. That is about all that matters lol.

No A/C

36xx lbs race weight

DR's

That Viper is a twin 88mm turbo car and we have a single 91mm. That is about all that matters lol.

No A/C

36xx lbs race weight

DR's

Not to be a dick, and Mark's car is fucking awesome, but that's a pretty ridiculous statement.

Who gives a rats ass how many turbos are on it. I'd venture to guess most people would find a TT with A/C more impressive than a single turbo no A/C car given the same ET and trap.