Oh, this will make your blood boil...

progrmr

Think this is going down a bad road when we get to the point of "most" cops or "most" anything.

Dude got drunk, killed a motorcyclist, ONLY got 3yr sentence, and got out in 6mths, I don't care if he breast fed a pack of motherless bear cubs, that is just shitty! This is more of Ohio's failure to give a damn in regards to a motorcyclist's life or rights than the judge.

fueljunkie1, I'm not sure what, where, or why you seem to be running in to all the "shitfrobrains" cops, but most I've run into have been decent folks. It takes a certain "attitude" to go put yourself in the line of fire for folks that usually don't appreciate it. If that gives some cops a cocky attitude then so be it. I'm not sure if you've ever had the privilege of telling a mother that her kid just splattered his brains over the road because he was racing or drunk, but it ain't fun. Even worst when you have to tell a family that their loved one was injured or killed while doing something they loved because some asshole decided to drink and drive or just not pay attention.

Edited by AOW

I said "most" and I meant it. I have several good friends that ARE cops, and they are constantly dismayed about the attitudes of so many of their coworkers.

And yes, asshole, I've told many more mothers and families than I want to think about that their sons or daughters were splattered all over the pavement, for at LEAST as shitty a reason. So don't try to condescend to me.

I was commenting on the lame-ass above with the gangbanger weapons assortment in his icon, and the billly-bad-ass attitude.

Hmmm....now for "shitforbrains" cops. Let's see, there's the guy that went apeshit and threatened to kill me "nobody would ever even find you body, you don't know who you're messing with" on VIDEO. That was because he didn't like the cost to put inner tie rod ends on his GODDAMN CADILLAC...

Or the one who let me go around a barrier after giving my address, then catching hell from her boss. So she made up a crock of shit about me trying to run her over, and they picked me up for "attempted homicide of a police officer". So are YOU a cop? Do you know how I got treated?? Twisted cuff chain, then cranked down. How about the tazer to the back of my head in the elevator?

I went before the judge and the DASH CAM proved I was telling the truth. This whacko still has a badge, for now (the highway patrolman got fired, there was a full investigation by the CO of the W Jeff post, during which I was proven to be telling the truth-that's all on public record somewhere, I'm sure)

Oh, the dispatcher for Hilliard that didn't like her estimate and pulled a 50 on me for no good reason-that one's going to court soon too.

So you SEE, I'VE PERSONALLY HAD A PRETTY DAMN BAD TIME WITH COPS< AND FOR NO GOOD REASON OTHER THAN LONG HAIR. LIKE I SAID TO BEGIN WITH< I WAS SPEAKING OF MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

How do you have all these run ins w/ cops? You've had 3 court dates over some crooked cops, explain how one gets in those circumstances? I mean, three different crooked cops, but you're the common denominator here... care to enlighten us to why you're so lucky to be the one that gets to expose all these people?

I said "most" and I meant it. I have several good friends that ARE cops, and they are constantly dismayed about the attitudes of so many of their coworkers.

And yes, asshole, I've told many more mothers and families than I want to think about that their sons or daughters were splattered all over the pavement, for at LEAST as shitty a reason. So don't try to condescend to me.

I was commenting on the lame-ass above with the gangbanger weapons assortment in his icon, and the billly-bad-ass attitude.

Hmmm....now for "shitforbrains" cops. Let's see, there's the guy that went apeshit and threatened to kill me "nobody would ever even find you body, you don't know who you're messing with" on VIDEO. That was because he didn't like the cost to put inner tie rod ends on his GODDAMN CADILLAC...

Or the one who let me go around a barrier after giving my address, then catching hell from her boss. So she made up a crock of shit about me trying to run her over, and they picked me up for "attempted homicide of a police officer". So are YOU a cop? Do you know how I got treated?? Twisted cuff chain, then cranked down. How about the tazer to the back of my head in the elevator?

I went before the judge and the DASH CAM proved I was telling the truth. This whacko still has a badge, for now (the highway patrolman got fired, there was a full investigation by the CO of the W Jeff post, during which I was proven to be telling the truth-that's all on public record somewhere, I'm sure)

Oh, the dispatcher for Hilliard that didn't like her estimate and pulled a 50 on me for no good reason-that one's going to court soon too.

So you SEE, I'VE PERSONALLY HAD A PRETTY DAMN BAD TIME WITH COPS< AND FOR NO GOOD REASON OTHER THAN LONG HAIR. LIKE I SAID TO BEGIN WITH< I WAS SPEAKING OF MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

No need to bust my balls, seems to me we think the same way with the small exception of terrorizing the errant teenager. I graduated from OPOTA (ohio police academy) and went back to college because I learned that I really hate most cops, their attitudes, and their small penis disorders. Good cops are there, but they are the exception, not the rule and I didn't have the patience to be one of the good ones.

My style and assortment of weapons is hardly "gangbanger" though.... And the pic includes condoms and ear plugs, it is supposed to be funny. "Always wear protection..." Admittedly I have a dark humor about me, but I earned it honestly. "Good old boy hillbilly" would not be correct either, but it would at least be closer... (minus the stereotypical predjudices, that is pretty much how I grew up) One look at the scars that cover me will tell you a few more things about my attitude and where I got it from. I would be a long haired hippie if I hadn't been dragged through some shit over the years and had salt rubbed in the wounds...

And for the record, the teen got extra terror for being mad at ME because he almost killed me. Usually a dirty look, finger, maybe just pulling up next to them and pacing for a minute whilst pointing gets the desired reaction of seeing the fearful "omg I just almost killed that guy and now he is pissed" look on their faces. That is all I want, to know that they know they fucked up and that it affected them emotionally... It causes people to remember and be more cautious. (always worked for me as a dumb kid...)

When a 16yr old kid makes a total ass of himself and is belligerant about almost taking me out, I will take the risk that he doesn't have a loaded 9mm ready for me and accept the penalty if he does. Little fucker had it coming, and I wasn't really going to hurt him. I just wanted him to know I could and to keep in mind that next time either he or the biker might not get to ride away. He was hanging out his window talking smack to me when I got off the bike and came for him. That's how he rolled his head up in the window.... Had the funniest look on his face too, well worth any trouble I might have gotten into. Never had to touch the kid, and he hurt himself much worse than I ever would have. Bet his ear was bruised all to hell... :)

Oh, and as for "acting like a badass" I was carrying a firearm and he never knew it. (not even if he drew down on me would he have seen it since I was technically the "aggressor" and had no legal footing to use or display a weapon) If I just needed to show people how little my dick was I would have been a stupid fucking newb and brandished my piece. NOT a gangbanger or a fool. I am a lot of things, and pretty much all of them are open to opinion as to whether they are positive traits, but please don't think of me as one of THOSE... ack..