Stole my bike.

thorne

http://www.wimp.com/stealingbike/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea9Rg5760tE&feature=related

Hot chick doing it

I really liked this video. It was saddening to see everyone ignore the white dude then the black guy it was like holy shit.....

Edited by Thorne

There are many other factors to consider, however, still pretty fucked up. I know I've been places when things have gone down with nothing to do with it, and have been the first one cuffed when the cops show up. I've even had the cops make jokes about it afterward becuz they fucked up. Luckily, I have a good sense of humor. And to most people, (especially now I dress a certain way, etc) don't even know I'm Puerto Rican. Imagine how Brian feels everytime I see him and the first thing I do is check for my wallet. ;)

Maybe it's due to the areas and people I grew up around, but Im just as likely to assume the caucasion person is up to something. I believe some of my or anyone else's assumption could possibly partially be based on locale. I didn't see white folk around where I lived so they 'stuck out' more, so to speak.

Lesson learned: If you wanna be a thief. You should be white. Oh, wait. We have politicians and CEO's doing it already. lol

Shit, I gotta stop thinking small (rims and cell phones) and start thinking big (handouts and bonuses). hahaa

Lesson learned: If you wanna be a thief. You should be white. Oh, wait. We have politicians and CEO's doing it already. lol

Shit, I gotta stop thinking small (rims and cell phones) and start thinking big (handouts and bonuses). hahaa

+1

I run up in banks and grocery stores with my popped collar abercombie polo, ripped jeans, live strong bacelet listening to jack johnson on my ipod and rob those places all the time and no one suspects a thing.

I've got a very classic interweb video to post for this...but I won't.

Im shocked this has not been posted yet

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/17469/original/Allanon858_punchout.jpg

*Notice: this pic does not reflect thoughts, ideas or suggestions by Dragknee66*

Bahahahaha, I didn't want to be the guy.

Maybe it's due to the areas and people I grew up around, but Im just as likely to assume the caucasion person is up to something. I believe some of my or anyone else's assumption could possibly partially be based on locale. I didn't see white folk around where I lived so they 'stuck out' more, so to speak.

The Spelling & Grammar Police - who happen to be Caucasian - have issued a warrant for your arrest.

They will laugh heartily at the irony of it all.