you are all done for

NTHER91

thats not fair one bit. I will take my ball and go home!!!

I am hoping to go 2 seconds slower than you this year Ray wish me luck!

Sorry man I couldnt resist.

Good luck with the new setup! Always exciting starting the winter changes. Especially when a completely new engine is involved.

:lurk:

Jon, the new setup will deff give ya a run for your ahem money...

Evolved over 600 or go home bub and this car dosnt have traction issues so your awd dosnt help ya this time..

Keeping the trend

Ohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaah! / hulk hogan

Evolved over 600 or go home bub and this car dosnt have traction issues so your awd dosnt help ya this time..

Keeping the trend

I got $100 on it Bing it out. And another $100 on Linn

Keeping the trend

You will lose money all night bub

Lol

I got $100 on it Bing it out. And another $100 on Linn

so how fast do you think I will be

losing money will not happen with this car its time you guys see what a real ford motor can do none of this bull shit big block 12 sec car crap or stock block 450 RWHP with a turbo kit!!!!

I dont think single digit times are very hard for me this next season at all

so now I will get to backing that line up while you guys sit around and see who can get to 150mph the fastest

Ray one day I will come after ya until then.... oh BTW your install is still the best I have seen. keep it up man

the best part is now my job is looking at starting new schedules. ill either get the cool one i want wich is mon - thurs 12s, or thurs to sun. and thats for good. yea every weekend for good. ill be looking for a new job. so ill get to race. however ill never make the nov races and dont plan too.

the best part is now my job is looking at starting new schedules. ill either get the cool one i want wich is mon - thurs 12s, or thurs to sun. and thats for good. yea every weekend for good. ill be looking for a new job. so ill get to race. however ill never make the nov races and dont plan too.

That is great news!

Your not the first numbskull to get on here and think they have fast shit. If it was really gonna be that fast you wouldn't make a tread about it. You'd let the people find out.

Amateur hour.

Right and who are you gain? Oh your from 2009 well I may have not had the fastest crap out but I have won my fair share of races.. And I am just doing the same thing the guy you followed in here is talking some shit.. At least Jon was classy about it..

Now go race your secret hidden fastest car ever.. Or do you race others peoples cars?