New fun, Christmas came early!

MrMeanGreen

About time Anthony. I knew you wanted one after shooting mine :cool:Might have to get you a brass catcher, so your body isn't covered in 5.56 burns. BTW, here's where I pick up my ammo at:

http://www.palmettostatearmory.com

Find a day in December to shoot, I'm trying to pick up some steel targets, just need an outdoor range to zero a few rifles in.

Gotta echo the brass catcher. I forgot you were a lefty Anthony.

Nice purchase, I loved the way mine shot.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great looking weapon. How powerful is that scope. With a little bit of time and the right coaching you can get point target 10 out of 10 accurate out to 600 yards easily with that bad boy. If your gonna get a bi-pod get the kind that is a gangsta grip that has a bi-pod that comes out of the bottom of it. That way your not adding pointless weight to the thing with out having a secondary use for it when standing and shooting. Even though if you talk to anyone who knows what their shit you shouldn't use a gangsta grip ever when shooting.

You and Zfag should have a shoot out @ 10 paces.

If your gonna get a bi-pod get the kind that is a gangsta grip that has a bi-pod that comes out of the bottom of it. That way your not adding pointless weight to the thing with out having a secondary use for it when standing and shooting. Even though if you talk to anyone who knows what their shit you shouldn't use a gangsta grip ever when shooting.

Gangsta grip......wow, please don't add anymore stupidity to the thread. And a vertical front grip as it is called, is a useful tool when conducting CQB operations, shooting in the standing or kneeling position, and off hand shooting if injured. The Grip Pod as it is officially known, isn't the greatest for a stable platform. There's a little more give in it than there should be, but it makes for a great way to rest your rifle in the down range position when not firing. Anthony, if you want one, I may be able to score one from Uncle Sugar ;)

http://www.smartgunner.com/ProductImages/grip_pod.jpg

Gangsta grip......wow, please don't add anymore stupidity to the thread. And a vertical front grip as it is called, is a useful tool when conducting CQB operations, shooting in the standing or kneeling position, and off hand shooting if injured. The Grip Pod as it is officially known, isn't the greatest for a stable platform. There's a little more give in it than there should be, but it makes for a great way to rest your rifle in the down range position when not firing. Anthony, if you want one, I may be able to score one from Uncle Sugar ;)

try acuiring 2 :D

Great looking weapon. How powerful is that scope. With a little bit of time and the right coaching you can get point target 10 out of 10 accurate out to 600 yards easily with that bad boy. If your gonna get a bi-pod get the kind that is a gangsta grip that has a bi-pod that comes out of the bottom of it. That way your not adding pointless weight to the thing with out having a secondary use for it when standing and shooting. Even though if you talk to anyone who knows what their shit you shouldn't use a gangsta grip ever when shooting.

Leave

+1

Did I hear that people were shooting worse with one of those than off a sandbag in the prone? Why is it I dislike vfg's so much?

Did I hear that people were shooting worse with one of those than off a sandbag in the prone? Why is it I dislike vfg's so much?

Those shooting from a grip pod tend to shoot a little worse, depending upon how you utilize it. Having an M203, it obviously took care of that on my end, but as far as unsupported, off hand, etc... it's deffinately worth it IMO. I think you hate em, cause you see every swinging dick in the Army, from grunts to finance clerks, rocking them on their M4's or M16's. Don't get me wrong, I laugh at the Harris bipods on M4's and the giant Leupolds I've seen on them. I will say this, shoot an M110 SASS with the can on it. It's a nice shooting rifle to say the least. :cool: