What Happened?

Guest Hal

I'll give you guys a hint. You cant make a personal attack on a guy that doesnt care. You also cant bring up stuff that happened a year ago and has been ran into the ground. Make a witty response, or be creative. I personally would have photochoped this...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/210972299_l-3.jpg

Nobody gives a fuck about him so how bout you shut the fuck up about it and quit

posting responses on how we should flame him. If you wanna

suck his dick then do it already and leave it at that. Same goes to all

you other dick suckers out there.

<3 Live Laugh Love <3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody gives a fuck about him so how bout you shut the fuck up about it and quit

posting responses on how we should flame him. If you wanna

suck his dick then do it already and leave it at that. Same goes to all

you other dick suckers out there.

I'l stop when you stop posting worthless shit all over the site. Now take your shitty finger out of your ass, grab a 4loko, and calm down. P.S. I updated your name. If you dont like it let me know.

Fuck Hal and fuck Black brian. Losers.

Thanks for the shot out. I would talk about that 24v thing but you know about cars so that would be a lame comeback. I'll just simply say fuck you too and call it quits. Plus I might need your help again someday so I'll only heat up the bridge and not burn it down.

Edit:

I missed Eriks post. Again... Erik is someone that has helped me and I may need to call on him again. I will just say fuck you captain america and move on.

Now go back to hating Hal and leave me the fuck alone.

Edited by V8 Beast
Eriks post...

Actually, come to think of it...

Hal looks like a really stretched out version of Igor.

Igor:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs931.snc4/74414_10150301878735182_619140181_15765607_3788869_n.jpg

Hal:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/210972299_l-3.jpg

I'l stop when you stop posting worthless shit all over the site. Now take your shitty finger out of your ass, grab a 4loko, and calm down. P.S. I updated your name. If you dont like it let me know.

Thanks for the shot out. I would talk about that 24v thing but you know about cars so that would be a lame comeback. I'll just simply say fuck you too and call it quits. Plus I might need your help again someday so I'll only heat up the bridge and not burn it down.

Edit:

I missed Eriks post. Again... Erik is someone that has helped me and I may need to call on him again. I will just say fuck you captain america and move on.

Now go back to hating Hal and leave me the fuck alone.

lol I love the name, just giving you shit since its the "kiddie play room" hoping you feel like wise kemosabe