Where are all the Cav fans today?

SpaceGhost

The whole "Scottie pippen" chat was a compliment in my eyes. Shows how dumb Cleveland fans are. Scottie has rings and is in the hof.....so what's your point? And please don't say the whole jordan blah blah second option blah blah blah. Hr shitted on them in the best way he could. Props to lebron. He even still has love for the fans of Cleveland. But Cleveland bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahA. Man that's was sooooooo entertaining to watch haha. And Akron doesn't hate him. Without him Akron would just be another city in-between Columbus and Cleveland.

What should I do?

Should I shit in this thread because people need to get over it?

What should I do?

Should I turn on some football instead?

What should I do?

Should I stop this joke as it's becoming overplayed?

What should I do?

lol

And Akron does hate him, and it is just another city between Columbus and Cleveland. He's too fly for himself now. He's the Jersey Shore of the NBA in my eyes. He's getting his attention he wants.

Not doubting his skill, still one of the best players ever.

My favorite chant was "who's your daddy?" Cleveland has a ton of role players, several in fact that I garuntee Miami would love to have, considering they have none. James absolutely went off in the 3rd quarter, which shows that he has the ability, but to me it also showed he did in fact quit in game 5. Either way I am still a cavs fan and still believe the Heat get a 6-8 seed in the east and go out in the 1st round, due to the fact that they have no Center, no PG and no bench. Its not going to get any better anytime soon either, they don't have a lot of cap space.

6-8? Really. The east is simple compared to the west. Miami is easily the third bet team in the east. They don't need a point to be honest lebron can run that position. Arroyo is ass to me chalmers is better IMO. If bosh plays well they'll def do there thing no doubt about it.

And we don't live in Akron so we can't answer that question as to do they really hate lebron.

Josh, your right that Cleveland has role players that Miami would love to have mo Williams as one. Bit I don't think they need a "good" center. Someone who can strecth the court and get Dwight outside the paint on offense would be enough IMO.

Brandon, they are 3rd in their division right now lol. Against teams with above .500 records they have been exposed. They do need a center because teams like Boston and Orlando will have a field day with them. I think Chicago would handle them as well. I still say 6-8 in the East this year, next year might be a different story once they start to gel. Orlando doesn't have any reason to pull Dwight from the post, they have great 3 point shooters, in fact they live and die by the 3 haha.

Mo Williams, JJ Hickson and Varajao are 3 players I feel the Heat would love to have. Varaja is a Rodman type player, in that he does all the dirty work, is a good rebounder and has no problem getting under the opponents skin. Look at the last run the Bulls made, Rodman was huge in their success, along with some key 3 point shooters (Kerr/Kukoc)

They may get a 5 seed at best

The whole "Scottie pippen" chat was a compliment in my eyes. Shows how dumb Cleveland fans are. Scottie has rings and is in the hof.....so what's your point? And please don't say the whole jordan blah blah second option blah blah blah. Hr shitted on them in the best way he could. Props to lebron. He even still has love for the fans of Cleveland. But Cleveland bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahA. Man that's was sooooooo entertaining to watch haha. And Akron doesn't hate him. Without him Akron would just be another city in-between Columbus and Cleveland.

Are you kidding about Akron? You do realize it was/is known as the rubber capitol for a reason, right? Lebron didn't make Akron, he just happens to be from there.

Are you kidding about Akron? You do realize it was/is known as the rubber capitol for a reason, right? Lebron didn't make Akron, he just happens to be from there.

Yes, I know this but we are talking from a basketball stand point sir. Most people these days that don't know the history or isn't from Ohio doesnt know Akron as the rubber city. They know it as lebrons home town that's all.

Josh, I wasn't meaning as Dwight on offense I'm saying defense he'd have to guard whom ever he's match up against and follow his man out to the wing or whatever ya know. I know all about Orlando as it's my fav team has been since I can remember. I like Dwayne wade and have followed him since college. So that's why I cheer for the heat lebron was a added bonus.

I cheer for LeBron, he's a stand up player, he honored his contract and wants to live and play in a better city while he is young. I too would want to live in Southbeach and peruse the crop of hot women down there. Wake up looking at palm trees, pay no State tax, have places I could go that are exclusive and I could eat and be myself in peace. Pickings of hot women have to be 100,000 fold better there. I knew he was gone after Game 5 last year when he took that jersey off. I think I put it in writing on here. He owes Cleveland nothing. Be Glad he made you all relevant for a few years. Back to normal.

I was pulling for the Cavs, but there was little chance going into that game that they were gonna win. Not to mention they still thought LeDouche was on their team and they were in practice. Nobody put a body on him at all.

He was over there talking with the Cav's bench during all the time outs. Dan should have fired Byron Scott last night for allowing that to happen. Shows nobody in Cleveland wants to be competitive, they just want to get a check. If I was an owner and butt hurt as Dan was, no way that would fly with me.

I cheer for LeBron, he's a stand up player, he honored his contract and wants to live and play in a better city while he is young. I too would want to live in Southbeach and peruse the crop of hot women down there. Wake up looking at palm trees, pay no State tax, have places I could go that are exclusive and I could eat and be myself in peace. Pickings of hot women have to be 100,000 fold better there. I knew he was gone after Game 5 last year when he took that jersey off. I think I put it in writing on here. He owes Cleveland nothing. Be Glad he made you all relevant for a few years. Back to normal.

Agreed

A stand up player?! Now i dont know a whole lot about basketball and from what i do know i dont like. But from everything Ive heard onf 97.1 he's an egotistical, asshole. Jesus he didnt like the color of the seats in the Q so he made them change the seats.... seriously. Everyone says they never put a team around him but he's the one who wanted a short term contract which forced the team to "win now" which is kinda hard to build a team when you have to "win now".

I would've given him credit had he done it with class, went to Dan Gilbert and simply said "i dont want to play here anymore, im sorry" then went on and simply said in a 15minute news conference "i want to play with my friends in south beach" and not made a spectacle out of the whole thing. He didnt only turn his back on his home town, he tore out their heart and threw it on the ground in front of them.

A stand up player?! Now i dont know a whole lot about basketball and from what i do know i dont like. But from everything Ive heard onf 97.1 he's an egotistical, asshole. Jesus he didnt like the color of the seats in the Q so he made them change the seats.... seriously. Everyone says they never put a team around him but he's the one who wanted a short term contract which forced the team to "win now" which is kinda hard to build a team when you have to "win now".

I would've given him credit had he done it with class, went to Dan Gilbert and simply said "i dont want to play here anymore, im sorry" then went on and simply said in a 15minute news conference "i want to play with my friends in south beach" and not made a spectacle out of the whole thing. He didnt only turn his back on his home town, he tore out their heart and threw it on the ground in front of them.

That is modern day sports, hell look at Favre watch this year, they had to take a private jet and drag his ass to to play because offering him 2 Million more on top of the Millions they offered him to play wasn't enough to get him there. That is unbelievable to me, Favre is an average quarterback at best, his stats speak the truth, his fame is his starting record.

Imagine if Jordan played today...... Wow!

Cleveland has a ton of role players, several in fact that I garuntee Miami would love to have.

By that do you mean their 5 starters from last night, none of whom scored in the double digits? Or are you talking about Daniel Gibson, and only Daniel Gibson?

He was over there talking with the Cav's bench during all the time outs. Dan should have fired Byron Scott last night for allowing that to happen. Shows nobody in Cleveland wants to be competitive, they just want to get a check. If I was an owner and butt hurt as Dan was, no way that would fly with me.

The guy is a little boy in a mans body. I truly hope nothing but the worse for him and only hope the tickets are a little cheaper the next time they come back so I can go down there and boo that piece of shit in person.

Was a truly pathetic display by the Cavs' players. Mo Williams wasn't friendly with him. And an assistant coach told Lebron to shut the fuck up as he was chatting it up during some free throws or a time out. Other than that it was like a family get together. Lebron should have been given the same treatment Mo Williams gave him by every single person on the Cavs and someone should have leveled Lebron on at least one drive to the bucket. Not only do the Cavs lack talent now but last night they showed they lack heart.