should i put a cd changer in the camaro?

AJ

i have one and i am wiring the back half of the body harness and i need to know if i should use the 10 disk cd changer i have?

i also have an iPod cable to wire in. i just was thinking that maybe the cd changer was outdated and i shouldn't bother putting it in.

that is funny

that is funnier

Who needs a radio when you have the sweet sound of loud exhaust and fresh air from a window that is rolled down?

HAPPY TIME!

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/galleries/2010/moneymag/1004/gallery.Money_100.moneymag/images/49_capital_one2.jpg

Ipad in the dash really is cutting edge right now but it doesnt really make much sense unless youre really into audio. It gives you several advantages though on long road trips you would have wireless internet as well as endless access to navigation programs, videos, and endless music access. Look up indash ipad on youtube. There are some people doing some really cool things with them.

Ipad in the dash really is cutting edge right now but it doesnt really make much sense unless youre really into audio. It gives you several advantages though on long road trips you would have wireless internet as well as endless access to navigation programs, videos, and endless music access. Look up indash ipad on youtube. There are some people doing some really cool things with them.

Fast forward to 3:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdGIqTQxsks

How would they monitor these parameters? OBD2 port is the only thing i can think of...?