Weight Loss Thread "2010/2011"

Benner

not a pro, but getting close to elite, pretty sure i can lift the most weight out of the guys on this board, I dont drink beer, or drink very much in general, but i have been hitting some hotties lately

funny how people are suborn and wont take advice to get to the next level, so you can kneel down and kiss something else....:p

you are highly mistaken my friend...

I dont workout anymore and i can no warm up bench 420 @ 175lbs :)

At my competition weight i was 186 and yes the numbers below are raw and drug tested.

Best lifts:

Bench-482

Squat-505

Dead-635

Training Partners Include:

Adam Oster

JL Holdsworth

Matt Whenning

Jason pegg

Dave Meek

Chuck Vogelphol

Etc...

Many board members can vouch for my strength as well.

Goals For 2011:

Maintain Strength and stay away from the gym as much as possible.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's been a really long 2 weeks. Haven't been feeling good lately so I'm taking it easy. Only hit the gym maybe 3 days each week. But I've still lost 4 pounds the last 2 weeks and am down to 299lbs. Another 60lbs by summer and I'll be happy.

lies..

Has to be competition form... not football form.

Daddy cant buy you strength bro!

Competition smometition. If I can bench more than 485 raw I win! I win!!

On a side note, I think the there is a guy on here that looks like the god damn hulk. I think it's Mattsv8. Ive seen some dude that is a monster at some track days. I'm pretty sure it's that guy. Anyway, I bet he could break me in half.

Competition smometition. If I can bench more than 485 raw I win! I win!!

On a side note, I think the there is a guy on here that looks like the god damn hulk. I think it's Mattsv8. Ive seen some dude that is a monster at some track days. I'm pretty sure it's that guy. Anyway, I bet he could break me in half.

Yes it is matt, hes a big dude.

Side note from your side note:

No matter what you lift, i will always be the strongest LB for LB on the board.. :p

At my competition weight i was 186 and yes the numbers below are raw and drug tested.

Best lifts:

Bench-482

Squat-505

Dead-635

Adam Oster

JL Holdsworth

Matt Whenning

Jason pegg

Dave Meek

Chuck Vogelphol

Etc...

Goals For 2011:

Bests 5 years ago before work took over my life

Best lifts:

Bench-355

Squat-500

Dead-595

Today

Best lifts:

Bench-310

Squat-Tendenitis in knees and a bad back makes me too scared to try :(

Dead-Who cares, I have guns now :p

If anyone is getting tired of their workout routine try buying an xbox kinect. I played that thing over the weekend and my 45 minutes on the treadmill nightly is nothing compared to that. You will start playing, look up and realize 3 hours have passed.. My entire body hurts...

Bests 5 years ago before work took over my life

Best lifts:

Bench-355

Squat-500

Dead-595

Today

Best lifts:

Bench-310

Squat-Tendenitis in knees and a bad back makes me too scared to try :(

Dead-Who cares, I have guns now :p

Quoted for the truth.

Lifting heavy is fun but all the injuries i have sustained have finally claimed my love for powerlifting. Taking a year off and ill start bodybuilding next year.

Good numbers, they are about where they should be.

Best lifts:

Bench-482

Squat-505

Dead-635

Adam Oster

JL Holdsworth

Matt Whenning

Jason pegg

Dave Meek

Chuck Vogelphol

Etc...

Goals For 2011:

not to bad what fed? i compete in NASA, IPA, and SPF

but can you still do those, i can come close as most where this year :p

my best are

raw

squat: 500

bench: 430

deadlift: 570

equipped

squat:550

bench: 500

deadlift: 600

most of those were done at 181, some done up to 194lbs bodyweight.

• 2 weeks later...

Had my best week yet this week. Started last Tuesday at 297.6 and weighed in today at 292.0

Also lost just over an inch with all measurements combined. Hoping to see 250 by early to mid summer. Even still I feel so much better about myself and stamina with everyday things. I can actually run more than 100 feet without getting winded now. Cant wait for warmer weather so I can stand to go for a short run. Also ready for bike rides.

• 2 weeks later...
Had to update because I'm PUMPED this morning.

Name: Randy

Starting Weight: 421 lbs.

Current Weight: 299.2

Starting Total Measurement: ?

Current Measurement: ?

I don't kow if I've weighed less than 300 since middle school. Hahahaha.

That's awesome. I'd love to be that steady in dropping. Still hitting the gym 3 to 4 days a week but I've been hovering right at 292lbs for the last 3 weeks. Hopefullly this plateu will end soon. I want to see at least 265 by June.

Havnt really been trying to do any cardio at all.

Staying to some what of a strict diet during the week.

Was losing weight "10lbs" but now Im packing on muscle slowly.

Visually Im the biggest I have ever been in my life and could not be happier. Starting in May I will be Shredding more body fat with trying to keep my added new found body =)

I need to post some pics.

Cardio here I come, I hope I dont loose any size. Im still gonna make sure Im lift 3 times a week.

New goal the other day. Military press Dumbells 10/40 8/50 5/70 5/70 7"fail"/ 70.

so stoked.

That's awesome. I'd love to be that steady in dropping. Still hitting the gym 3 to 4 days a week but I've been hovering right at 292lbs for the last 3 weeks. Hopefullly this plateu will end soon. I want to see at least 265 by June.

I plateau quite a bit and it gets frustrating but the difference between this time and previous times is I have a goal that I want more than anything so I keeop pushing even when the scale tells me I'm not doing enough.

I've also started the Body by i challenge. Basially, like slim fast, you replace 2 meals a day for 90 days with shakes. Difference is the flavor (doesn't taste like most protein shakes) and the fact that I feel satisfied when I'm done. I don't need to eat a meal and drink a shake to feel full.

The stuff is loaded with all kinds of things of course but you can read more about it here. May not be for everyone but last week, my first week on it, I lost 5 pounds. Down 2-3 more already this week. This plan PLUS exercise seems to work. Go figure. lol

im still at ~187ish...i doubt im gonna drop much more because im too lazy to take the time to make meals to eat properly...i eat about anything i want though and dont gain weight, so that cant be too horrible. gym to lift and run ~1-1.5 miles 2x/wk, and during the summer i'll probably cycle 70-100 miles/wk...i think ive already done over 100 miles this year...about 17 back on that nice day in feb, 28 miler, 30 miler, 17 miler, im close. my summer goal is 1000-1500 miles ridden...

Finally broke out of my stump. Weighed in this morning at 289.6lbs. First time I've been in the 280's since probably a year after highschool. Pretty stoked to see the 280's and it makes my goal seem that much closer and reachable. I'll also post up the first photo I've been comfortable taking in a long time with my shirt off.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/IMG_20110329_140651.jpg