Weight Loss Thread "2010/2011"

Benner

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I started a 30 day paleo diet challenge. I ate extremely healthy before, except for the daily beer, handfull of chips/candy. On August 1st, I cut out all refined sugar, all artificial sweetners, all grains and processed foods.

Eating the following -

Grass fed beef/free range chickens/pig/buffalo, free range eggs, tuna/salmon

organic vegetables/fruits

nuts - macadamia/almonds

oils/fats - coconut milk/olive oil/avacados

Drink my morning coffee, then only water the rest of the day.

Being 3 weeks in, I've dropped almost 15lbs. The first 3-4 days, I felt AWFUL. My body was craving the sugar I was putting in every night and I was waking up in the morning feeling like I drank a bottle of jack. Had headaches, would get dizzy while working out and no energy....

After the first initial shock was over, I feel absolutely great now. I wake up feeling energized, ready to go all day and more focus.

If anyone is interested in more info, shoot me a PM

So I started a 30 day paleo diet challenge. I ate extremely healthy before, except for the daily beer, handfull of chips/candy. On August 1st, I cut out all refined sugar, all artificial sweetners, all grains and processed foods.

Eating the following -

Grass fed beef/free range chickens/pig/buffalo, free range eggs, tuna/salmon

organic vegetables/fruits

nuts - macadamia/almonds

oils/fats - coconut milk/olive oil/avacados

Drink my morning coffee, then only water the rest of the day.

Being 3 weeks in, I've dropped almost 15lbs. The first 3-4 days, I felt AWFUL. My body was craving the sugar I was putting in every night and I was waking up in the morning feeling like I drank a bottle of jack. Had headaches, would get dizzy while working out and no energy....

After the first initial shock was over, I feel absolutely great now. I wake up feeling energized, ready to go all day and more focus.

If anyone is interested in more info, shoot me a PM

the current girlfriend has gotten me eating more natural, and my digestive system feels much better, and i am at the leanest i have ever been. I dont think I have as much water in my system either as I feel my muscles stick sometimes when i move them.

Exactly. I tried root beer a while ago and almost puked at how sweet it is. Even Sugar-Free Rockstar was too sweet. I had to cut it with juice.

But I never really had a sweet tooth to begin with. I always went for an extra helping of the main course.

Much over 40 to 50 grams at a time will go to waste. Your body can only process so much at a time. And it doesn't really help with swell, it's more muscle growth and recovery. If you want that you need something with arganine nitrate in it. That's what helps keep the swell for a while after your workout.

• 2 weeks later...