For the Photo Guys

Clifford Automotive

that's disgusting.

Wait til you speak with first hand experience. No bullshit, you really better love the women you get pregnant cause seeing that makes you wonder. It kinda rattles you to the core. Your no more prepared the 2nd or 3rd time you see it either.

Wait til you speak with first hand experience. No bullshit, you really better love the women you get pregnant cause seeing that makes you wonder. It kinda rattles you to the core. Your no more prepared the 2nd or 3rd time you see it either.

the birth wasn't that bad, the brown shit floating around when the water breaks is the part that grossed me out most.

You do stare at pussy differently once you see all the shit that comes out of it while giving birth :o

Hell ya you look at it differently lol. Eating it and your like wow what am I doing back down here. Then after you watching it stretch you're like well I'm never going to be able to feel nothing lol. Thank god it goes back to some size.:p