Can any of you play the piano

Sam1647545489

Wife can, she doesn't practice anymore though. I do hope she teaches my daughter to play at least some. Myself I have dabbled on the guitar a little back when my brother was really into it in our high school days, but was never really interested.

It sounds like I will need someone to teach me. I am very good with both hands doin things and I can play a lil but I just wanna learn how to play a lot better stuff.

YOUR SAUSAGE FINGERS WONT BE GOOD FOR HITTING THE KEYS STICK TO PLAYING THE KRISPY KREME BANJO

I played for 10 years. Ages 4-14. My mother was a teacher and I hated the fact that it was forced on me so when school got in the way I used it as an excuse to walk away and never go back.

I sometimes think about taking it back up but the last thing I need is one more time consuming hobby in my life.

Andy

I played for 10 years. Ages 4-14. My mother was a teacher and I hated the fact that it was forced on me so when school got in the way I used it as an excuse to walk away and never go back.

I sometimes think about taking it back up but the last thing I need is one more time consuming hobby in my life.

Andy

exactly the same for me.

Sam, if you're mostly into enjoying music on the piano, then buy one of the newer ones that plays by itself based on MIDI programs.

Andy

sounds spot on for me... I played for about 10 years and went through many teachers because I was somewhat of a "prodegy" when it came to learning the piano and I quickly outgrew my teachers which in turn made my parents push me more and more into it... when I turned 18, I dropped it and never turned back. Since then I've only touched a piano a handful of times and at times really regret dropping it like that and have thought about getting back into it because my 13 year old has expressed interest in playing.