Wendy's new French Fries

zeitgeist57

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm should've left well enough alone, way too much fucking salt on these bad boys. Sad thing is Wendy's is my fav fast food joint. Everytime its a #6 with a sprite, can never go wrong with the spicey chicken

I work for their distributor and I support them at least once a week ha ha and ALWAYS get the same thing. #6 with pickles and onions added and a small cup of their spicey chipotle sauce on the side which I pour over the spicey chicken. It's pretty amazing.

Yuck. Should have put more effort into delivering their old fries fresh when you order instead of changing them. Their fries werent bad before but it always seemed like I got left over lunch fries when I was ordering dinner. I love crinkle cut, especially homemade from a small diner. We have started making our own fries after buying a potato cutter. Yummy and cheaper. For someone who hates salt on anything, they are way to salty. Edited by wnaplay

checking in with the toomuchfuckingsalt crew. wendys used to have my favorite fries AND burgers out of all the joints.

toomuchfuckingsalt crew member here also.

I like that they are a little more like real potato, but they have been consistently a little more salty than I'd like. I always heard that sea salt is "more salty" and they are not only using sea salt but more of it than with the old fries. Too much I say, but maybe alot of people were crying for more salt.

i hate crinkle cut.

im going to make a proclamation, if you eat crinkle cut fries you are a dbag.

I agree with this. Take Culver's for example, awesome burgers and shakes...fucking crinkle cut fries. I usually substitute them for cheese curds.

I love that the new fries are saltier.

As far as crinkle cut fries, I usually agree they aren't good, but I like the ones at Cane's. They are usually on the crispy side (which I like) and they taste incredible when you dip them in Cane's sauce. Although I'm willing to bet that sauce can make ANYTHING taste good

Liked the old ones better. Btw non seasoned fries winner = Chick filet

Seasoned fries winner = Rallys

I like me some Rally fries. Still pissed they closed the Rallys in Delaware. I barely like Taco Bell and the rest of the fast food places here suck fuckin balls.

I agree with this. Take Culver's for example, awesome burgers and shakes...fucking crinkle cut fries. I usually substitute them for cheese curds.

I love that the new fries are saltier.

Just had some Culver's less than 2weeks ago. Did the same. Fuck the fries, I'm there for the curds.

Couldn't eat more than a couple last time I got their fries. Not becuz they weren't good, but becuz the idiots dumped a Dead Sea's worth of f'n salt on them.

Shit son I thought your girlfriend turned to salt or something you heathen ass

I like me some Rally fries. Still pissed they closed the Rallys in Delaware. I barely like Taco Bell and the rest of the fast food places here suck fuckin balls.

Yeah, I was bummed out that the Rally's closed in Delaware.

• 4 weeks later...