Let the countdown begin!

SpaceGhost

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact it looks better that that shit hole of a interior you own.

Hope so...that's a lot newer and more expensive of a car (original MSRP vs MSRP, even with inflation). That STI makes less power with worse fuel mileage too if you want to point some other important factors out. :)

I will agree the interior looks better, and looks better than past WRX models. Does it look like the interior of a 38k+ car? I don't personally think so, but it liveable for the price where that would be harder to say for the previous models.

Hope so...that's a lot newer and more expensive of a car (original MSRP vs MSRP, even with inflation). That STI makes less power with worse fuel mileage too if you want to point some other important factors out. :)

I couldn't care less about gas mileage.

Edited by Benjamin

A buddie of mine bought a silver one not to long ago and loves it. It is a very nice ride. Never understood duel exhaust on a 4cl though. Other than that is is very clean.

Psssssghhhh, it's actually quad tip. One foe each cylinder.

To the OP, nice car. Something about turbocharge awd just get me all tingling inside.

the interior is awesome on these cars, the wing is sweet but i would love the regular wrx wing cause it would be low key, but otherwise the big wing isn't too bad and it goes really well with the car at 120mph when it works. the interior is much more improved then the 06 the seats are more comfortable then they are racing but still hold you pretty well.

Dark Grey Metallic. I think the blue is nice but I am getting long in the tooth for the blue. :)

My favorite Subaru color. The blue is nice, but I love the dark grey. Almost 40 seems a bit steep, but they are some great cars for the money. Happy you're happy. It's always exciting to get something new.

I will agree the interior looks better, and looks better than past WRX models. Does it look like the interior of a 38k+ car? I don't personally think so, but it liveable for the price where that would be harder to say for the previous models.

Does a Corvette ZR1 have the interior of a $111k car? I think not.

Does a Corvette ZR1 have the interior of a $111k car? I think not.

PLEASE name a car at that price...hell, make it under 200k, that makes that much power, moves out that fast, handles that well, and can still be spring/summer/fall daily driven.

I'm waiting.

R8 V10: 525HP/395lb-ft tq at 3500+ lbs.

ZR1: 638HP/604lb-ft tq at 3340 lbs.

Not even close.

Audi

Power: 525 hp @ 8000 rpm

Torque: 391 lb-ft @ 6500 rpm

Weight: 3583 lbs

Weight distribution (percent, front/rear): 45/55

0-60 mph: 3.8 sec

0-100 mph: 8.5 sec

0-110 mph: 10.3 sec

0-120 mph: 12.1 sec

0-130 mph: 14.9 sec

0-140 mph: 17.0 sec

0-150 mph: 20.0 sec

1/4 mile pass: 12.1 sec @ 120 mph

Peak acceleration g: 0.87

30-70 mph "passing:" 4.0 sec

70-0 mph braking: 151 ft

Peak deceleration g: 1.19

Vette

Displacement: 6162 Cc

Torque @ RPM: 604@3800

MPG(Cty): 14

Engine: 16-valve V8

Horse Power @ RPM: 638@6500

MPG(Hwy): 20

Curb Weight: 3350 lbs.

0-100 time: 7.0 sec.

Quarter Mile speed: 131 mph

Quarter Mile time: 11.3 sec.

0-60 time: 3.4 sec.

Top Speed: 205 mph

with 0 to 60 being almost the same 1/4 is under a second in diff and top speed within 10 mph its close enough.

You can admit defeat now Joe. Its ok to be wrong once in your life.