who are you taking down???

phil

its winter time and everyone should be upgrading/ fixing/ or perfecting(scott) for next yr. who are you going after, and what hints can you give about the current set up...

i.e- im going after dover on the busa:p dont worry about what i got, just know im coming for the army loving homo

and fat shit steve. off the bottle

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping to dip into the 9s this year with pretty much the same setup I've had. Then after next winter, some of you can TRY to come after me :D

who the hell is driving it into the 9s?

i kid i kid

but seriously whose driving?

I plan to battle it out with Anthony and his 1k. I hope for 8.90's this year on the bottle. :ninja:

Bike has received a couple things already since the no tune no gear 9.56 pass last year. Still awaiting the funds for some other little odds and ends.

Also finally putting an airshifter on the bike!

I'm ready for you Phil, when and where :cool:

Ill be going after my uncle Patter$on and Ryan RCK9.

Nope, no way, no how. Bring it Jr. And bring your foofy beer drinking buddy. :finger:

Jones imma teach that audi how to dougie

The Audi will be the least of your worries. :finger:

Whats Shanton gonna run this year?????

Did someone say Vette?.

Put another trans in the VW and sell it.

Will have something with an LS1

Im gonna buy my truck, start my property MGMT company, Profit, Save, Buy a house.

Im going after the Bitches and hangin out at the lake with Team Bunny Ranch all summer. Fuck hangin out with dudes..

I plan to battle it out with Anthony and his 1k. I hope for 8.90's this year on the bottle. :ninja:

Bike has received a couple things already since the no tune no gear 9.56 pass last year. Still awaiting the funds for some other little odds and ends.

Also finally putting an airshifter on the bike!

I'm ready for you Phil, when and where :cool:

Shit, well then ill be asking for links if ur getting an air shifter :lol: I can't wait to get this shit rolling. I'm so ready for spring

im going after my self. yep ill be lucky to make it to one race this season looks like ill be having fun at work working 7 days a week. we started the very first week of the yr with a 7 day week. so i challenge my self to a race. dont care where and what length.

im going after my self. yep ill be lucky to make it to one race this season looks like ill be having fun at work working 7 days a week. we started the very first week of the yr with a 7 day week. so i challenge my self to a race. dont care where and what length.

Dam dude 7 days a wk? Where do you work and I hope your not on salary if that's the case.