who are you taking down???

phil

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell you getting money to put together a motor because i know for sure that 7 bolt wont put you anywhere close to fast. :D

Need not to worry young Padiwan. It's okay if you're nervous. I was once too. Then I pooped and it was all better. Just to show how nice of a guy I am, I'll toss you a 14, and 17.

New sig for ya

Forced to Stroke, and ATM

Need not to worry young Padiwan. It's okay if you're nervous. I was once too. Then I pooped and it was all better. Just to show how nice of a guy I am, I'll toss you a 14, and 17.

WTF? :barf: Im out

thats gehy

:wtf:

Two words my Gnomeish friend

Cheese Grater

I call out everyone in this thread, especially all the supercharged and turbod ones if you think your man enough. Turbos and superchargers are like cock pumps, you only need them if youre inadequate lol. I have a stock v6 firebird- come get you some

Don't sing it, bring it!

lock it in , im down:cool: no power adders at all

me too!

oh and while im thinking about it, you and me as soon as we get a decent day. I want to try the TA and another round or 2 against the gtp while i still have the 3.8 in mine.

can my bolt on 350hp Camaro play too?

Ive had enough of your tom foolery

tomfoolery :lol: + rep

Okay Payne, you up four, my car back two gimme a roll to the line. That's more than fair for you.

Just a 7 bolt... And its a 95 to boot.

Lock it for 1 C note

7 bolts, 47 packs of zip tie, 17 rolls of tape , 2 tie downs and a hodge podge turbo does not = a race car

I won't spin a cam for less than 100

Edited by Major_golf

No your gonna need that for extra zip ties and duct tape so you can make it back home.

You should be more worried about spinning rod bearings then cams. When you do blow it up, you can spend the rest of the summer keeping your toilet seat warm from ass reaming you're gonna get from the wife for blowing up the mini van.

I've decided in late april I'm bringing this thread back up making a list for everyone who called someone out and making another thread called what you wanna do??? So this is more than winter banter, my guess is pattersons car will be broke, burmese's car will be broke blue bird won't race, gary will still be working on his 383, I woulda had my ass handed to me by everyone but shanton (fuck you shanton). Paul will be getting beat with bars of soap wrapped in a pillow case cause he's to fat to run with the rest of his unit, fat shit steve will have came out 2x and tried to race everyone in the parking lot with 2 -3-and 4 wheels, scott and doc will race and then scotts shit will break in epic fashion leaving only me to get him so we have to ride home mandem, and jones will never race gape. Oh and gape gets fucked up by everyone.

I've decided in late april I'm bringing this thread back up making a list for everyone who called someone out and making another thread called what you wanna do??? So this is more than winter banter, my guess is pattersons car will be broke, burmese's car will be broke blue bird won't race, gary will still be working on his 383, I woulda had my ass handed to me by everyone but shanton (fuck you shanton). Paul will be getting beat with bars of soap wrapped in a pillow case cause he's to fat to run with the rest of his unit, fat shit steve will have came out 2x and tried to race everyone in the parking lot with 2 -3-and 4 wheels, scott and doc will race and then scotts shit will break in epic fashion leaving only me to get him so we have to ride home mandem, and jones will never race gape. Oh and gape gets fucked up by everyone.

as much as i hate to say it, your probably right. Although i hope not seeing as i have an interview for a second job this weekend and all of that extra money will going towards the motor

Is this fat shit steve the same one I am thinking of. Dude had a red hatch that went spinning down 270 a few years back and almost hit a white c5 vette in the ass? I have other stories of him to that I can remember from back in the set but I am just curious if we have the same person here...

Is this fat shit steve the same one I am thinking of. Dude had a red hatch that went spinning down 270 a few years back and almost hit a white c5 vette in the ass? I have other stories of him to that I can remember from back in the set but I am just curious if we have the same person here...

yea thats him

yea thats him

Ahh ha ha ha ok good. Im surprised he is still running around. After that big drama he and Shanton had a few years back. I never got a chance to tow that hatch down 270 but maybe here once Im set again I can rock whatever he brings to the party. I see his Evo alot or used to going to and from a place out in Sunbury that I used to disk golf at.