who are you taking down???

phil

Ahh ha ha ha ok good. Im surprised he is still running around. After that big drama he and Shanton had a few years back. I never got a chance to tow that hatch down 270 but maybe here once Im set again I can rock whatever he brings to the party. I see his Evo alot or used to going to and from a place out in Sunbury that I used to disk golf at.

We squashed it.

However that was an epic thread and epic video C6rob made.

Itas high on the thread list.

Tthats when you could talk shit and race anyone without fear.

VW was a bike slayer then:cool:

Phil that paragraph made me LOL. My car wont be done until mid to late summer however tread lightly my friend....

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We squashed it.

However that was an epic thread and epic video C6rob made.

Itas high on the thread list.

Tthats when you could talk shit and race anyone without fear.

VW was a bike slayer then:cool:

Phil that paragraph made me LOL. My car wont be done until mid to late summer however tread lightly my friend....

Ya I was around then when you guys were going at it. It was epic. I was not around for the final outcome nice to hear of the squash. The VW has always been top end bro ha ha. I remember all of us used to wax cody on his gixer lol you have a vid of me doing that actually I think you filmed from robs vette one night.

:gives: Don't matter just bring whatever car you can BUILD and it still won't be enough for what I got. That wasn't fair you getting your dad involved lol. So me vs you and dad vs dad.:bangbang::ninja::marc:

my dad:confused: not sure what you mean by that. Man just trying to bust ur balls and I sense you are getting a little touchy. I will build what I can afford to build. If it's slow o'well. But then again it would be easier to just go buy a car that is "fast" hmmm. :p

• 1 month later...
i saw the purple heap. it aint happenin. erik,you better hope that m52 holds bruh.

Your right. It ain't happenin. Erik will get his shit pounded in from 10 car lengths away.

i saw the purple heap. it aint happenin. erik,you better hope that m52 holds bruh.

It'll be fine. When I say it'll be fine. It'll be fine.

Your right. It ain't happenin. Erik will get his shit pounded in from 10 car lengths away.

Not by you bitch.

wompshhhh

Jealous

I plan to battle it out with Anthony and his 1k. I hope for 8.90's this year on the bottle. :ninja:

Bike has received a couple things already since the no tune no gear 9.56 pass last year. Still awaiting the funds for some other little odds and ends.

Also finally putting an airshifter on the bike!

I'm ready for you Phil, when and where :cool:

I plan to battle Michael Dover, and run at least 8.80s.....on motor :ninja: Watch out buddy you're gonna get ran on :D

Thanks,

Eric

I plan to battle Michael Dover, and run at least 8.80s.....on motor :ninja: Watch out buddy you're gonna get ran on :D

Thanks,

Eric

Idk I hear you pissed your diapers riding da boosA