Ride to Work - June 15th, 2009

Casper

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be riding. Kosmo you need to work on your tail lights :D

what ??? I ride a black monster energy ninja....you mean that plastic taped R6 taillight or something, sometimes I see :confused: I park in BRB and some times at garage 53.:D

I ride everyday to work, rain or shine since I got the bike earlier this year. I do need to pick up a rain suit cuz even tho I change at work, having soaked pants and shirt wear my jacket leaks really sucks. Anyone know of good, cheap rain suits? I dont need it to be armored because my jacket is armored. Just need pants and jacket.

what ??? I ride a black monster energy ninja....you mean that plastic taped R6 taillight or something, sometimes I see :confused: I park in BRB and some times at garage 53.:D

oops sorry I always see that blue Ninja with the tapped rear cowl when I park in the garage.:o

i rode today, but completely forgot that it was something i was supposed to do.

oddly enough, the bike lot was completely empty today, when it normal has at least a few in it.

They must have knew you were gonna ride...Didn't wanna get dirt transferred on their bikes...:p