got a ticket and i wasnt driving!

phil

No but this idiot does. I dont use a one liner. it usually starts with the question why are you pulling me over. As for the last three times iv been puled over they asked me do u know why im pulling you over just after i ask them. To which i normally say no i dont or i wouldnt have asked you. Then they tell me why to which normally i would say why is that wrong then i make a excuse and bullshit my way out of it. If he writes me a ticket i tell him i will see him at court and for a good statistic 4 out of 5 said the same to me but never showed. then the judges calls your name and says the case has been dismissed which is why i have only two points on my record

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but this idiot does. I dont use a one liner. it usually starts with the question why are you pulling me over. As for the last three times iv been puled over they asked me do u know why im pulling you over just after i ask them. To which i normally say no i dont or i wouldnt have asked you. Then they tell me why to which normally i would say why is that wrong then i make a excuse and bullshit my way out of it. If he writes me a ticket i tell him i will see him at court and for a good statistic 4 out of 5 said the same to me but never showed. then the judges calls your name and says the case has been dismissed which is why i have only two points on my record

You're bullshitting your way and hoping the court date goes in your favor. Knowing your rights has nothing to do with it in your example.

What did you do to get pulled over 5 times?

I guess I just have a lot of cop / sheriff / statey friends and family, and I hear a lot from their side. I suspect the OP's story has another side as well. Race, profiling, "muh rites", 202nd amendment, blah-blah doesn't excuse someone from purposely being a dick to a cop. The person being pulled over usually caused the stop, not the cop. He is doing his job. 1000's of other cars made it past the cop, but SOMEthing caused him to pick you. Deal with it, have some respect (and yes, I absolutely believe they deserve it), and get over it.

no turn signal . paid for didnt argue because my friend had a baggie with him

no seat belt, no insurance, expired plate. got away with

45 in a 35. got away with

55 in a 35. got away with

tail gating aka not 5 seconds behind the next car at highway speeds. got a warning

running a red light. got away with

60 in johnstown highschool parking lot. warning

the one time i didnt argue i got a ticket

Also for got about the time i got pulled over searched they found brass knuckles to which i argued they were a belt buckle and got away with it

Edited by nurkvinny

You're bullshitting your way and hoping the court date goes in your favor. Knowing your rights has nothing to do with it in your example.

What did you do to get pulled over 5 times?

I guess I just have a lot of cop / sheriff / statey friends and family, and I hear a lot from their side. I suspect the OP's story has another side as well. Race, profiling, "muh rites", 202nd amendment, blah-blah doesn't excuse someone from purposely being a dick to a cop. The person being pulled over usually caused the stop, not the cop. He is doing his job. 1000's of other cars made it past the cop, but SOMEthing caused him to pick you. Deal with it, have some respect (and yes, I absolutely believe they deserve it), and get over it.

Best post in this thread.

I love people that have authority figures, even more when it is a cop. I have family and good friends that are cops, the shit they have to deal with is crazy.

I have been profiled by a cop in my car. I was respectful to him and you know what happend? He sent me on my way with no ticket or anything.

You act like a dick to a cop you get what you deserve, so deal with it or don't be a dick.

Police are public servants. Not a private sector business. However its run more like a business than anything else. And like a business, you have angry customers, ones that comply with anything you say, and others who will argue anything just because. However, there is no customer service line to call when your service is crap and need to let someone know whats wrng and why they feel they were mistreated. You cant have it both ways. Thats the problem with the police, or at least how i see it.

Thats why i think a private sector police agency needs to be started. Something that could compete with these public service employees who are a dick just because they have a badge and can. And those who abuse their powers. And so on and so forth. Just like there are good employees at corrupt businesses, say thing applys here.

Post the audio. That will clear up what actually what happened and stop all this jibber jabber.

Okay.. here i go...

-You DIDNT deserve to get pulled over????

PUT YOUR LP ON YOUR BUMPER.

by ohio law it must be mounted on the front bumber.. NOT in the window..

i would rather(yes im a officer) you not have it in your window at all!! you get in a wreck and that sharp plate could do some serious damage..

- Dont be a smart ass... and you wouldnt have been pulled out of the car. he was just asking you some simple questions.. you got a attitude so he returned with one. As for asking why you were there.. if its a know drug area I would be asking as well..

and if you arent in possible of drugs or a user.. they why not just answer him? why get all pissy?

- Profiling beacuse he was checking you for weapons???

WTF.. i would call him a IDIOT if he didnt check EVERY PERSON he pulls out of the vehicle..

-As for his comments you kinda had it coming.. Dont be adick and he wont be a dick...

- the lawsuit.. Go ahead its your right.. but your not going to win.

Now.. what i would like to end with is this.

people always complain police dont have anything better to do but pick on me.. BLAH BLAH BLAH..

HOW DO YOU THINK WE FIND CRIMINALS!!

GOD FORBID YOU BE THANKFUL HE IS OUT THERE PUTTING HIS LIFE ON THE LINE ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR THE BAD GUYS.

and you want to file a lawsuit..

I Have lost any respect i had for you..

/Rant

Okay.. here i go...

i would rather(yes im a officer) you not have it in your window at all!! you get in a wreck and that sharp plate could do some serious damage..

- Dont be a smart ass... and you wouldnt have been pulled out of the car. he was just asking you some simple questions.. you got a attitude so he returned with one. As for asking why you were there.. if its a know drug area I would be asking as well..

and if you arent in possible of drugs or a user.. they why not just answer him? why get all pissy?

WTF.. i would call him a IDIOT if he didnt check EVERY PERSON he pulls out of the vehicle..

-As for his comments you kinda had it coming.. Dont be adick and he wont be a dick...

people always complain police dont have anything better to do but pick on me.. BLAH BLAH BLAH..

GOD FORBID YOU BE THANKFUL HE IS OUT THERE PUTTING HIS LIFE ON THE LINE ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR THE BAD GUYS.

/Rant

Thank you for your service. Do you know what cracks me up? People bitch about cops pulling people over are the same people who bitch when cops don't "do their job" and catch criminals....

here is a little fyi and proven if you admit to the public servant that you were in fact wrong about what you did. he writes it on the back of the ticket so that if you go to court to fight it. the judge knows that you already admitted to it.

at a past job i used to service cpd cars there were alot of good decent cops and only a few assholes. one of them being nice gave me alot of advice to get out of tickets. while it sounds to be like im a dick it has worked every time

here is a little fyi and proven if you admit to the public servant that you were in fact wrong about what you did. he writes it on the back of the ticket so that if you go to court to fight it. the judge knows that you already admitted to it.

at a past job i used to service cpd cars there were alot of good decent cops and only a few assholes. one of them being nice gave me alot of advice to get out of tickets. while it sounds to be like im a dick it has worked every time

It doesn't sound like you are a dick, it sounds like you break the law a lot and brag about little nuances getting you off of the hook.

80% of cops think they can do what ever they want just because they have a badge.

there were alot of good decent cops and only a few assholes.

Which is it?

Everybody with an IQ over 75 know this. Thanks.

i dont brag about it i am more than grateful when i get off with out paying a fine the only reason i listed what iv been pulled over for is because i was asked. as said i worked on cpd cars alot and for the past 4 years my boss was an ex highway patrol that would tell me how to get out of all the shit

Okay.. here i go...

/Rant

From what I understood from the OP, all he was doing was asking some questions at first. What is wrong with that? What I am not allowed to ask you a question because your a cop and it might piss you off?

Don't get me wrong. If you get pulled over and you did something wrong and your a dick right away then I would get an attitude back as well.

But if your being cool and calm and the cop is just trying to push you around and express his authority then fuck him.

And as far as the cops catching criminals. Umm well while they were harassing Phil and his Girlfriend for a fucking seat belt and license plate the Wendys around the corner was probably getting robbed. But at least they got Paul detained for a while.

WHOOO HOOOOOOOO GOOD JOB PO PO.

Edited by KennyFKINPowerz

Here is a real guide to helping the chances of not getting a ticket!

1. BE RESPECTFUL. That means Yes sir, No sir (everything your momma should have tough you)

2. Pull over immediately and SAFELY!

3. Turn Car off and interior lights on

4. Keep your hands on the steering wheel, eyes forward.

5. Dont play dumb when you really know what you did. And don't argue withe the officer

If you think he is wrong the side of the road is NOT the place to discuss it. You are always given a court date. and your already paying court cost you might as well go to court.

6. Sign the ticket, ask any questions RESPECTFULLY. and have a good day.

From what I understood from the OP, all he was doing was asking some questions at first. What is wrong with that? What I am not allowed to ask you a question because your a cop and it might piss you off?

Don't get me wrong. If you get pulled over and you did something wrong and your a dick right away then I would get an attitude back as well.

But if your being cool and calm and the cop is just trying to push you around and express his authority then fuck him.

And as far as the cops catching criminals. Umm well while they were harassing Paul and his Girlfriend for a fucking seat belt and license plate the Wendys around the corner was probably getting robbed. But at least they got Paul detained for a while.

Phil.

Phil.

Thank you for your service. Do you know what cracks me up? People bitch about cops pulling people over are the same people who bitch when cops don't "do their job" and catch criminals....

I am that person and I just dont understand why people dont see that there is a fine line. Why cant they ride the middle? Why does it have to be one extreme or the other?

They are either not there when you need them or harassing you when you dont need them.

How about them just doing their job??

You dont have to be a dick to do a good job.

What would happen to most of us at our job if we stayed in the bathroom all day and then when we did show our face we just picked on people. I bet we would not stay employed very long.

And as far as the cops catching criminals. Umm well while they were harassing Paul and his Girlfriend for a fucking seat belt and license plate the Wendys around the corner was probably getting robbed. But at least they got Paul detained for a while.

It sure sounded to me like he got the attitude first.

also i 100% agree there is no need for a cop to be a dick.

hell even when people get attitudes with me im always in a good mood and polite..

And Clearly the wendys was not getting robbed.. i assure you if it were the officer would have been there..

the stop was 100% justified.

as for revenue thing..

EVERY SINGLE SEAT BELT TICKET GOES STRAIT TO THE STATE!!!

the city does not make even a penny on seat belt tickets

Why not just shutup, comply and go about your day? Either way you didn't have a seat belt on and the plate wasn't in the right spot. He was doing his job and you were giving him a hard time. Sounds like you just wanting to be a smartass. That's the way I took it from reading your post.

Agreed! It is illegal to have your front tag anywhere but the the front bumper so that's a ticket, you admitted and confirmed that he did indeed see you without a seatbelt. And case law will show you that he can pull the passenger or driver out of the vehicle. He just has to articulate reasonable suspicion and it all comes down to the totality of the circumstances. You can get a lawyer but sounds like you were just being cocky and arrogant. Respect is given when recieved. Good luck

last oct my car got totaled by a lady running a stop light at the end of my street.the bumper was ripped off taking the head lights with it the cop made me call a tow truck to get the car home less than 100 yds. pissed off and not at the cop when i told him i would drive it he stated i will give you a ticket if you move that car from where it sits even though you could see my house from where we were standing