got a ticket and i wasnt driving!

phil

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a real guide to helping the chances of not getting a ticket!

1. BE RESPECTFUL. That means Yes sir, No sir (everything your momma should have tough you)

2. Pull over immediately and SAFELY!

3. Turn Car off and interior lights on

4. Keep your hands on the steering wheel, eyes forward.

5. Dont play dumb when you really know what you did. And don't argue withe the officer

If you think he is wrong the side of the road is NOT the place to discuss it. You are always given a court date. and your already paying court cost you might as well go to court.

6. Sign the ticket, ask any questions RESPECTFULLY. and have a good day.

Got me out of 80 in a 55 in Washington where they will write you for +6mph any day of the week (no income taxes). Only other thing I did was admit that I was speeding and politely explain why (straight road, no other cars,middle of nowhere). Also took the keys out of the ignition and put them in right up on top of the dash.

last oct my car got totaled by a lady running a stop light at the end of my street.the bumper was ripped off taking the head lights with it the cop made me call a tow truck to get the car home less than 100 yds. pissed off and not at the cop when i told him i would drive it he stated i will give you a ticket if you move that car from where it sits even though you could see my house from where we were standing

Point?

I am that person and I just dont understand why people dont see that there is a fine line. Why cant they ride the middle? Why does it have to be one extreme or the other?

They are either not there when you need them or harassing you when you dont need them.

How about them just doing their job??

You dont have to be a dick to do a good job.

What would happen to most of us at our job if we stayed in the bathroom all day and then when we did show our face we just picked on people. I bet we would not stay employed very long.

When was the last time you watched an episode of cops? you have any idea what they put up with on a day-to-day basis? Not trying to make excuses for them but I can't fault them a bit for being a little assholeish at times, which is the main reason I always treat them w/respect even if im not initially given it, seems to work.

Here is a real guide to helping the chances of not getting a ticket!

1. BE RESPECTFUL. That means Yes sir, No sir (everything your momma should have tough you)

2. Pull over immediately and SAFELY!

3. Turn Car off and interior lights on

4. Keep your hands on the steering wheel, eyes forward.

5. Dont play dumb when you really know what you did. And don't argue withe the officer

If you think he is wrong the side of the road is NOT the place to discuss it. You are always given a court date. and your already paying court cost you might as well go to court.

6. Sign the ticket, ask any questions RESPECTFULLY. and have a good day.

HUH?????

Yes sir No Sir. WTF Seriously. Do you want me to bake them a fucking cake too? You can get pulled over and get your ticket or whatever without sucking dick.

When was the last time you watched an episode of cops? you have any idea what they put up with on a day-to-day basis? Not trying to make excuses for them but I can't fault them a bit for being a little assholeish at times, which is the main reason I always treat them w/respect even if im not initially given it, seems to work.

You watch wayyyyy to much tv if that is what your using as an example.

Look I went the the Police Academy. I have many friends who work for CPD, Sharron Township, Worthington, Franklin County, Marion, Delaware ect.

All of them do not have to go through a bunch of crap. Much of it has to do with where they are located.

I dont give a fuck what they go through. They knew it when they took the job and WE PAY THEM to do it. That DOES NOT give them the right to mistreat the rest of the population.

So what your saying to me that the New Albany cop who pulled me over for driving through the old PD parking lot and started screaming at me for driving through an abandoned parking lot was justified because he has a lot of shit to deal with?

Oh wait, it must have just broken him down dealing with all the hard core crime in New Albany.

It does piss me off when they profile, I got it alot and continue to get it all though not as much as I have grown up quite a bit these past two years. But I mean black honda with tint, younger guy. Yeah cops like to follow and fuck with me.

But I'm not stupid or a bad kid so I just shut up and let them get their hardon for fucking up my day. Then I just smile and tell them to have a nice day when they don't get shit from me. Been pulled over three times in the last year for fucking stupid reasons and no ticket because I dont do drugs or drink and drive. So fuck off popo.

I do respect what the police do, but alot of them have the wrong idea of what their job means.

HUH?????

Yes sir No Sir. WTF Seriously. Do you want me to bake them a fucking cake too? You can get pulled over and get your ticket or whatever without sucking dick.

Yeah i know what the hell was i thinking..

Why the hell would you show anyone common fucking curtsy...

:asshole:

You watch wayyyyy to much tv if that is what your using as an example.

Look I went the the Police Academy. I have many friends who work for CPD, Sharron Township, Worthington, Franklin County, Marion, Delaware ect.

All of them do not have to go through a bunch of crap. Much of it has to do with where they are located.

I dont give a fuck what they go through. They knew it when they took the job and WE PAY THEM to do it. That DOES NOT give them the right to mistreat the rest of the population.

So what your saying to me that the New Albany cop who pulled me over for driving through the old PD parking lot and started screaming at me for driving through an abandoned parking lot was justified because he has a lot of shit to deal with?

Oh wait, it must have just broken him down dealing with all the hard core crime in New Albany.

The stories of Police Misconduct I could tell would make your head spin...Shit happens, IMO bitching about it isn't going to make it any better. I've learned to accept the fact that there are always going to be asshole cops, cops that abuse power, cops that are out to use there authoritah etc. Then there are going to be your cops that are there to serve and protect, get cats out of trees etc. Treat them all with respect and usually you will get treated the same way back.

Yeah i know what the hell was i thinking..

Why the hell would you show anyone common fucking curtsy...

:asshole:

Yeah I dont know what you were thinking either.

Common courtesy is one thing but acting subservient because he is a cop is just a crock of bullshit.

Common courtesy is one thing but acting subservient because he is a cop is just a crock of bullshit.

Agreed, but the same thing goes for being an asshole to a cop because he is a cop. Find the middleground and you usually win.

its not like they put their life on the line for dumbasses like you everyday they go to work... my god you are ignorant

Respect for putting your life on the line gets lost the second you profile me or treat me like shit for no reason. I have talked to cops about my car on the side of the road, played basketball with them in full uniform... I have also had other cops call my mom a bitch, and tell my little brother to get out of Dublin and never come back. You cant judge them all as good or bad. Some of them get a heart felt fuck you while others I respect and appreciate. As officers, they initially get respect just because they put on the suit. But its also what they do in that suit that earns more or loses my respect.

The /

Agreed, but the same thing goes for being an asshole to a cop because he is a cop. Find the middleground and you usually win.

You obviously have not been reading very well because I have made both of those statements.

Maybe you should look back and re-read.