got a ticket and i wasnt driving!

phil

This thread is out of control. jallen, your a moron, go jump off a cliff. If you can't have the decency to say sir or ma'am, then you should be departed.

Maybe you drank to much douche today because you obviously have not read in full either. I have no problem showing respect if you show me some. I am not going to bow down to you because your a cop. And if your a dick to me then Im going to give it right back. I never once said hey jump out and start yelling and being a dick. And I refuse to put someone on a pedestal because they are a cop. They are no better than anyone else and when they start acting like it then thats what they deserve in return.

Yes you may leave now.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not like they put their life on the line for dumbasses like you everyday they go to work... my god you are ignorant

Yeah harrassing innocent people is really putting their life on the line. Do you know anything or does shit just run out of your mouth?

Not saying its not a dangerous job sometimes but that does not give them the right to be a dick. Again they knew what they were signing up for when they took the job.

Yeah harrassing innocent people is really putting their life on the line. Do you know anything or does shit just run out of your mouth?

Dear John - take that cock out of your ass so the shit can flow out of it, rather than your mouth.

Thank you.

CR

Public relations is a big part of the officers job. If people reported them more it wouldnt happen as often. I personally hate the bend over and take it mentality.

Side note, my neighbor got a stern talking to for driving by a girl changing her tire and not stopping to help. She drove into the station on her donut to report him.. then her car broke down on the way out (Hilarious story)

:confused::confused:

You are a fucking idiot.

That is all......

KillJoy

Well you must be an even bigger one because you keep responding. I bet you have star envy too. And I bet you believe everything you see on the news also. This is exactly whats wrong with America today.

Dont question anything and take everything for face value and bow down to anyone who tells you too.

Im not saying be a dick for no reason or create anarchy. I am saying what is right is right and saying its ok for someone to mistreat you for no other reason other than because they have a badge just blows my mind.

Public relations is a big part of the officers job. If people reported them more it wouldnt happen as often. I personally hate the bend over and take it mentality.

Side note, my neighbor got a stern talking to for driving by a girl changing her tire and not stopping to help. She drove into the station on her donut to report him.. then her car broke down on the way out (Hilarious story)

Meh....

She should have been hotter?

:confused:

KillJoy

I agree 100%.

Its the douche bags who say oh no take it like a man because he is a cop and he is mightier than thou that actually make the problem worse.

This other time my neighbor pulled over a car full of foreign people. In searching the car for drugs they found two more people in the trunk... one of them ran. Him and his partner were laughing so hard they didnt even chase him. Think weeman from jackass (Hilarious story)

This other time my neighbor pulled over a car full of foreign people. In searching the car for drugs they found two more people in the trunk... one of them ran. Him and his partner were laughing so hard they didnt even chase him. Think weeman from jackass (Hilarious story)

More neighbor and/or WeeMan stories.

Now.

More neighbor and/or WeeMan stories.

Now.

My neighbor pulled over a woman once who was going 60 in a 35. In asking her why she was speeding he said she flashed her boob and said there is more of it in there for him if he let her go with a warning... she was 73

He was drunk when telling most of these stories so Im sure some of them are fake, but still hilarious.