If you were changing to Verizon....

wagner

Don't go iPhone. Just read Verizon is charging an extra $20.00 for wireless tethering. Weak.

Buy any newer Droid and root it, overclock it.

Your statement has flaws. Verizon charges extra for tethering anyhow.

Just root your droid and do free wireless tethering anyway.

I've had the incredible since around march and I love it. The only complaint people really have with it is the battery life. I got the 1750 mah battery that's the same physical size as the original battery and it lasts me through the work day well enough if I'm not paying on it all the time. You can use pandora on it and it would last since the screen isn't on and everything else. There's also a bigger battery but it will increase the size of the device.

http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Innocell-Battery-Droid-Incredible/dp/B003602HIO

If you want a better internet experience and don't mind the bigger screen then the X is the way to go. I, however like having a smaller device in my pocket so the incredible works for me perfectly.

I can't wait for the Droid Bionic! Hands down one of the best new phones coming out soon. You can go to VZW.com and get exact pricing on what you are looking for in a plan. I have the Droid 1 and I can say that it is the best phone I have ever had. The Iphone 4 look really good to0 but I prefer Android.

If you need one now get a samsung fascinate, root it, clear out the unwanted programs, and enjoy. The droid x has better video functions, but the screen quality isnt as good.. plus its bulky. The fascinate would be more comfortable for you coming from an iphone.

I would wait for the LTE phones if I were you. Give yourself more of a choice rather than being locked into something with something better available.

Your statement has flaws. Verizon charges extra for tethering anyhow.

Just root your droid and do free wireless tethering anyway.

Oh, my bad. I did not know dis. My Eris is a POS and has been rooted, so I just assumed the new phones came with it.

Or you can go to sprint and get the family share plan for $129 with unlimited everything.

And both get evos. I have that plan with 4 lines attached and no problems. 3G is faster now after i hacked the proxy which was very easy. Rooting is simple and its a full root unlike the DroidX. And 4G is blazing. I get avg 5Mb and upto 10.

Yep, this is what I would do.

I have the family plan, with 4 lines. 1 EVO 1 EPIC 2 Rumors

True but I still need the feel of buttons. I can't even type worth a shit on my iPad.

I had my droid x for 3 weeks before I got used to it. Having a keyboard is just one more part of the phone that can break :lol:

I ended up selling the x and keeping the droid 1 for other reasons but Im not dead set on a keyboard anymore.

it's funny, txt'ing normally I can use the keyboard but while driving I have to have the keyboard... maybe a non-qwerty keyboard would be a good thing LOL

The new phones coming out, can you dock it similar to how the original Droid is docked? I would hate to have to go buy an alarm clock

it's funny, txt'ing normally I can use the keyboard but while driving I have to have the keyboard... maybe a non-qwerty keyboard would be a good thing LOL

The new phones coming out, can you dock it similar to how the original Droid is docked? I would hate to have to go buy an alarm clock

http://citizenchris.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/16/no.jpg