tire prices went way up

jermattak

Sorry for the wait. On a dealer special right now, prices are as follows, at least for a month.

Pilot powers - front = 130.00

rear = 190.00

M1 - front = 115.00

rear = 163.00

M3 - front = 130.00

rear = 180.00

^^^^^ can be ordered at these prices through prostock performance at these prices 513-353-9112

Just put a Avon on the front. I'm out rite now (well not rite now...as I'm here warming my hands). Once warm will go back out and get the mold wax wore off, or maybe just the sticker anyway. All said and done...$165.00 Tire, UPS chg (via)my gas station guy, mounted and balanced and old tire dealt with...Oh and taxes.

As I said before, I just wheel in and leave the bike, then pick it up a bit later. VFW anyone? Welcome to Killbuck, Intersection of SR60 and USR62 (SR520 is there too!).

Kurt had around 40 tires in stock this morning! Kawi Kid. When's yer delivery run down there?

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

Plus taxes though being in Ohio.

I'll stick with my motosport for $10 cheaper w/no taxes. :woo:

Damn I though we had the best deals, BUT .......

thats a realy good deal with free shipping and no sales tax !!!

Jeesh I remember just a couple years ago a guy out of California shipped a set of Michelin PP's to my house for $230. That was a great deal. Since then I only run PP's and usually get em for about $300 a set. I guess that's not happening anymore. Good thing I shouldn't need any new tires for about 3000 miles.

Damn I though we had the best deals, BUT .......

thats a realy good deal with free shipping and no sales tax !!!

Yeah, but if I lived in Cincy I'd give you my business though Catman because you're a local rider with good prices. Kudos to you man. I'd give you my cash for tires honestly if I lived down there. :cool: