Romanian PSL Dragunov $600 YOU BUY NOW!!!

rb26deet32

Trying to sell a gun for a friend. He can't post because he's a drug dealer :gay2:

But I'm trying to sell it for him. If I can't sell it I'm probably going to be buying it. It's the good old semi automatic sniper riffle that the dirty Russians use ;)

It's accurate but it's not 1903 Springfield accurate :cool:

He's including a scope, cleaning kit, carrying bag. He will also include 150-200 small metal objects ;) that will go with the gun.

I don't have a picture of it now but it's the normal metal and wood looking one that they all look like.

Here is a picture of what it looks like...

http://i51.tinypic.com/30u2u8k.jpg

If you have any questions let me know.

How does the bore look? Has he let it rust up after after burning corrosive ammo through it, or is he good about cleaning?

Appx round count?

looks nice and clean. It's hard to find a place to shoot this thing so he probably spends more time cleaning it than shooting it. He has shot 200-300 rounds with it so far.

Is this a Romanian built rifle US parts kit gun? Is the picture in your original post of the actual rifle or is that just a sample picture?

Thanks!

Sample picture. But the thing looks identical. I can get some real pictures of it if it didn't sell today. I'll find out tomorrow if it sold or not. And will hopefully have some pictures up.