Part 2 for you BUSA boys.

NinjaNick

Suzuki has always had a "cult" following among the brothers. In the 80's it was the GS1000 than the GS1150.

I used to have a 1983 CB1100F bored to 1125 cams, intake, the works. It did 10.27 at Edgewater with a friend of mine riding it.

I smoked several GS1150 Suzukis on the street much to the chagrin of the owners. We raced from a rolling start as I hated fried clutches and it eliminated rider error, for the most part ( plus I sucked launching), and the results were based on the bikes. Usually that was what the match was about.. the better bike not the rider. Of course I claimed my bike was stock.

Where do you find this stuff? :lol:

I like rap on occasion, the song was alright - and I do like the 'busa theme. There's a lot of SWAG in that video that I'd like to have (helmets, jackets, otherwise).

:plus1: I kind of like it too. The part that ruins it I think is when they start saying "hayabusa" lol. That should've been edited out in the 1st draft of the writing process.

It is kind of catchy though. It's growing on me.

They gotta say hayabusa... the boooosah part can easily rap with... try rapping with "zee ex four teen" in your lyrics... not near as much flow. The Hayabusa is all about the flow.

The phonetics of the "ZX" are as grating to the ears as the grates on the side of the bike. :p

:D

They gotta say hayabusa... the boooosah part can easily rap with... try rapping with "zee ex four teen" in your lyrics... not near as much flow. The Hayabusa is all about the flow.

The phonetics of the "ZX" are as grating to the ears as the grates on the side of the bike. :p

Personally I'm a kawi fan and grates or no grates I've been seriously considering a ZX-14. I prefer the underdog. Though in this case the ZX-14 is the underdog in rep only.

And that's what I don't get - yes, the 'busa came first, but I don't know why the ZX-14 hasn't built its own rep - it has. People want to compare them all the time and it's always about the engine, and acceleration and power. There's more to both bikes than that.

I see them as alternatives to each other. Each offers distinctive "love it or hate it" styling, slightly different ergos, but both with a ton of power. I just happen to like the 'busa better.

Noooooooooooot what I was talking about at all. :nono:

They shouldn't say ANY bikes name there and it would sound better. Saying Hayaboooosa in it like they do sounds cheesy.

And that's what I don't get - yes, the 'busa came first, but I don't know why the ZX-14 hasn't built its own rep - it has. People want to compare them all the time and it's always about the engine, and acceleration and power. There's more to both bikes than that.

I see them as alternatives to each other. Each offers distinctive "love it or hate it" styling, slightly different ergos, but both with a ton of power. I just happen to like the 'busa better.

Money talks. They've put so much money into advertising that bike and spreading the word around it's insane man. Hayabusa is a well known name even in non-riding families! It's more popular than all bikes except a Harley.

Video's like that are what gives respectable Busa owners a bad image.

And the following has ALOT to do with the aftermarket products for the Busa. EVERYBODY jumped on the Busa bandwagon but not so much for the 13.5

What's up with the Flock of Seagulls groupie??

I don't understand the position of having the albino spiked redhead crack whore at the end though? That was random in the video. :confused:

That's what I'm sayin!?! ;)

You need to post that vid, along w/ the Stampede one, in the Flying Couches forum Nick