You think Blackwing will honor my free passes??

Putty

If I'm thinking of the right ex employee/cr member' date=' I don't think it will go over well.[/quote']

I know full who he is referring to, but said person was an employee there for quite awhile. Putty could have very well acquired these passes legitimately. Blackwing can't assume that everyone who conducted business with that employee is doing something wrong.

And for that matter, Putty isn't doing anything wrong. He was given passes to the range by a range employee.

Buuuuut, to smooth it over and make Blackwing feel fuzzy about you being there, Putty, throw them a few bones and buy some ammo from them.

so what happened?

Dude looked at it and said "I dunno if we are taking these anymore" as if they were expired or some shit. It was simply the business card to Blackwing with "Free range pass" and a signature from....on the back.

Well, he walks off and comes back and said "Have a good time". It may have been the two blondes I had with me, but....eitherway...props, Blackwing..

LOL.

dude, you have some nuts. $10 range fee isn't worth being associated with him in any way.

How was he associated with him? He was there (previously) and this employee put up with his shit, and felt bad he had to wait so long for quality customer service, so he gave he a Free Rang Pass for his inconvenience.

:)

KillJoy

dude, you have some nuts. $10 range fee isn't worth being associated with him in any way.

Tell me where you can shoot in this city for $10? Try $40, plus $100 worth of ammo, then targets...please. Why not save $40.

How was he associated with him? He was there (previously) and this employee put up with his shit, and felt bad he had to wait so long for quality customer service, so he gave he a Free Rang Pass for his inconvenience.

LOL! Actually, I had to wait a very long time for the computers being down and he gave me 4 passes for waiting. I am NEVER up that way, so I hadn't used them.