Did i get a good deal

dtbeedy

Today i met up with an older man (65+) that contacted me from armslist. I traded my two shotguns for his two pistols. The question that i have is did i get a good deal? I kno that the deal is done and im happy just wanted to get the opinions of the community.

I traded a remington 1100 that was in good conditon and a savage 4-10/ 22 over-under that need reblued and refinished was in kinda rough shape.

I recieved a S&W 40 and a 9mm r.a.p. 401 both in good condition.

The RAP-401 pistols I've heard have had a few issues with them. Firing pins have been one of those problems from what I've heard. I know it is made in South Africa, and similar to the Astra A-75 pistols made by the Spanish. It's basically about a $400 if you're lucky. You were pretty bland with the S&W .40. I'm assuming it's a Smith and Wesson, but what model? A nice Remington 1100 can fetch upward of $600 in most cases. You came out almost equal from the Savage, even though it's a great little rifle.