Jesus christ.... a BMW got gaped

Guest Spam

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It still looks better than a 80 something supra in my book. You cant polish a turd my man no matter how big of a turbo or motor you put under the hood...

nobody asked you.

btw its a 90, you forgot to mention my motor is tiny, and its flat black, no polish here. :gtfo:

nobody asked you.

btw its a 90, you forgot to mention my motor is tiny, and its flat black, no polish here. :gtfo:

Just pointing out the obvious, no reason to mention the other stuff I could care less what motor you have or what paint color you call that. Don't dish it out if you can not take it newb... :gay:

I figured it would be 230-240. Typical for a 5.0 like that.

He did put up decent tq numbers. I didnt know those motors were such turds and that low on power. I have been told that a cam and some heads really opens one of those up but damn... I am glad Im a gm guy for sure. I know the pay off for these motors is you can get them all over the place and for very cheap though so you can poor boost into them or spray or whatever, blow your current one up and have 2 more in your garage waiting to swap in but damn. Ill defently stick to the tried and true lsx motor for sure... Hell you can have 350 or so wheel, run low 12's and beat up on alot of cars with a bolt on ls1...

• Upvote 1

Why the fuck did you waste money on putting a stock 5.0 on a dyno when your wife/kids have no source of transportation?

I would rather be $65 closer to a functioning vehicle for my family. Why waste cash on information you can get for free?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL .....

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/AndHereWeGo.gif

No offense but what I do with my money is none of yours or any ones business.

Then tell your wife to quit bitching to mine. I get tired of hearing about it. Actually, keep doing what you do, it makes Kendra realize how good she has it.

• Upvote 1

Then tell your wife to quit bitching to mine. I get tired of hearing about it. Actually, keep doing what you do, it makes Kendra realize how good she has it.

This thread went from 0 to bad ass quicker thank you can say DSM crank walk.